Do you need help with electrical wiring? We can assist you with any wiring project.
Wiring offers more possibilities than we can count. Nevertheless, here is a list of some of the electrical wiring issues we encounter most often.
– Repairing and installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Installing a new electric fireplace.
– New thermostat panel installation.
– Installing and repairing doorbells.
– Providing smoke detector installation and repair services.
– Installation of network cable wiring and outlets.
– Whole house rewiring.
– Building, renovating, and retrofitting wiring.
– Connect wiring up in a new garage.
– Wiring for heated pools.
– Wiring for new electrical outlets (both interior and exterior).
– Wiring a new lighting system.
– Taking out old wiring.
– Wire replacement following burnt wiring.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
The safety assessments that we provide for both commercial and residential properties are of the highest standard. We have the most skilled and adept electricians in the industry. We are happy to help you with your mandatory safety risk assessments and even regular safety inspections when that may be necessary. A neglected electrical system in your home or business with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues could result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection will help your home or business rule out any developing problems. Then they can be corrected before they become a serious problem.
Need more security? Whether your home or business requires a sophisticated security system, we can assist you in setting one up. We can help install the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps you want something simple like exterior motion detectors. Then you will have a deterrent against intruders at your residence.
You may also be looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. Security camera monitoring in real-time, alarms, motion-activated lighting, and other features. No matter what security system you plan to install. We can help get your property secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Have you got a breaker panel that you need help with? Then, we can help! The reasons for needing an electrician to inspect a breaker panel and an endless list. The main things that we usually help with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, like one that keeps tripping, then fixing it.
– Upgrade the panel to 200 amps.
– Replacing a faulty breaker panel.
– Installing a new breaker box to replace an old one.
– Switching out a fuse box for a new breaker panel.
– Building a sub-panel on top of an existing breaker panel.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes use breakers, we can also help you with any fuse box issues you may encounter.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes have breaker panels, we are also capable of diagnosing and repairing any problems you may have with a fuse box.
A surge protector from us can help. There is no doubt that electronics are not cheap! Imagine for a moment that there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, a computer and a smart TV. Replacing that could cost a few thousand dollars.
So what is the best solution? Take advantage of a surge protection system!
Protecting your electronics from power surges will minimize the likelihood that they will be damaged. You can have surge protectors installed as individual outlets if you like. This is the more cost-effective option. We recommend, however, a surge protection system that covers your entire home to ensure you are fully protected from power surges. Your electrical system is protected from power surges. These surge protectors provide much better protection than outlets or power boards.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Do you have a power outage at your home or office? And the electric company has nothing to do with it? We can assist you in troubleshooting the problem and restore your power. In case of a complete loss of power or a partial loss with just one section, our experts are ready to assist. We can help with:
- There is a power outage across the entire property, in just one room, outside, or just one wall.
- The outlets are not working.
- Major appliances are not functioning properly.
- There is a breaker that keeps tripping.
- Electrical power going on and off at random.
- Bringing power back after a fire or flood.
- Situations involving power outages.
We are able to connect and install any major appliance. Perhaps you need to get a 4 prong outlet installed for a dryer. You can also have a new electric oven installed. All large electrical appliances (commercial or domestic) can be repaired by us. These include:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
As well as any other major appliances! In addition, we can assist with any electrical work needed to install small appliances.
Lighting Install & Repair
Lighting installation, repairs, or replacement are all services that we provide.
- Provide any kind of light fixture installation, repair, or replacement.
- Whether installing, repairing, or replacing high hats.
- Light relay installation, repair, or replacement.
- Fixing, installing, or replacing dome lights.
- Provide services for the installation, maintenance, and replacement of chandeliers.
- Install, replace or fix the light fixtures in the ceiling if necessary.
- Install, fix or replace exterior emergency lighting with motion detection.
- Look for flickering lights and fix them.
- You can even get convenient smart home lighting from us!
We can handle everything lighting-related! Using our services, you can get any new lighting you need and have any light that is causing problems to be repaired.
EV Charger Installation
Are you interested in getting a new electric vehicle (EV) and thinking of getting a charging station? Perhaps you already have an electric vehicle and would like to have a charging station installed at your residence or business. Get your EV charging station installed with our help.
Whether you own a Tesla, BMW, Audi, or another EV, we can assist with the charging station installation. Level 2 chargers are designed for use in residential and commercial settings. As well as installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
Everything you need done with outlets can be handled by us! How can we help?
- Locate and determine the cause of any problems with an outlet, and then repair or replace the outlet.
- Install new outlets.
- Move an outlet to a new location.
- Install, repair, and replace GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Installation or replacement of outlets that have four prongs.
- Inspect outlets that are burnt-out or have faulty components and replace them.
- Upgrade 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Taking on a single outlet at a home or installing 500+ new outlets at a commercial property.
We can take care of everything you need to do if it has to do with an outlet!
Generator Install & Repair
Are you looking for peace of mind with a new generator? It is always a blessing to have a generator on hand if there is a severe weather event or an accident.
We offer whole-house generator installation. From small 10kW generators for minimal backup power. It may also be an average generator of about 15kW to 20kW. To generators with capacities of 150kW and above that can power an entire mansion. Regardless of what you require in a generator, we have a number of options.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators and help with your warranty replacement.
Are you in need of an electrician for a service that is not listed on our website?
Don’t worry, we have your back. When it comes to electricity, we cover it all. You can get anything that runs on electricity from us installed, fixed or we can help you replace it if it’s already broken and can’t be fixed.
Give us a call today for a quote.