Do you require electrical wiring assistance? We can help with any wiring needs you have.
There are more possibilities with wiring than we could possibly list. Nonetheless, here are some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter on a daily basis.
– Installing and repairing ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– The installation of a new electric fireplace.
– Replacing the old thermostat panel with a new one.
– Repairs and installations of doorbells.
– Installing smoke detectors and repairing them.
– Installing network cable wiring and outlets for homes and businesses.
– Whole house rewiring.
– New construction, renovations, and retrofitting wiring.
– Adding wiring to a new garage.
– Wiring for heated pools.
– New wiring for electrical outlets (both interiors and exteriors).
– New lighting wiring.
– Removing an existing wiring system that needs replacing.
– Wire replacement for burnt out wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Our safety assessments are impeccable for both residential and commercial properties. We have the most skilled and adept electricians in the industry. Our team will assist you with safety risk assessments and even with routine electrical inspections. In your home or business, a neglected electrical system with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and other problems could lead to property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection will help your home or businesses rule out any problems that are developing. They can then be sorted out before they become a bigger issue.
Would you like more security? Our team of experts can help you set you up with a state-of-the-art security system for your home or business. You can rely on us to install the latest security system in your home or business. Perhaps you are looking for something simple, such as an exterior motion detector. It will deter intruders from entering your home.
Perhaps you are looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. Security cameras with real-time monitoring, alarms, motion-activated security lighting, and more. No matter what type of security system you wish to install. You can rely on us to get your property secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Need help installing or repairing a breaker panel? So, we’re here to help! The reasons for needing an electrician to inspect a breaker panel and an endless list. The main things that we usually help with are:
– Identify the problem with the breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, and then fixing it.
– Increasing the panel’s capacity to 200 amps.
– The replacement of a faulty breaker panel.
– Installing a new breaker box for an old one.
– Upgrading from a fuse box with a new breaker panel.
– Sub-paneling an existing breaker panel.
– The majority of modern homes utilize breaker panels. However, we are also able to assist you with any issues you may be experiencing with your fuse box.
– Although most modern homes use breaker panels, we are also able to provide assistance with issues that may arise with a fuse box.
If you require surge protection, we can assist you. There is no doubt that electronics are not cheap! Power surges could damage your electronics! That could be a few thousand dollars to replace.
Are there any good solutions to this? A surge protection system!
By using surge protection, you dramatically reduce the chances of your electronics being damaged by a power surge. You can have surge protectors installed as individual outlets if you like. This is a cheaper alternative. But, the surge protection we recommend is a whole-house surge protection system. Power surges are stopped before they even reach your electrical system. These surge protectors are much more effective than outlets and or power boards with surge protective capabilities.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Are you experiencing a power outage at your home or in your business? And the problem is not related to the electric company? Our team of experts can assist you in resolving the problem and getting the power on and working again. If you have a total power outage at your property or a partial outage with only one section, we will be glad to help. We are able to help with:
- It doesn’t matter whether the power goes out in the whole home, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- The outlets do not seem to be working.
- There are major appliances that do not work.
- A circuit breaker keeps tripping.
- Suddenly the electricity goes off and on.
- Restoring the electrical supply after a fire or flood.
- Power outages in any situation.
Any major appliance can be connected and installed by us. Maybe you need to install a 4-prong outlet for the dryer. Or have a new electric oven installed. Our technicians are able to handle all large major electric appliances (commercial and domestic) including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
As well as any other major appliances! In addition, we can assist with any electrical work needed to install small appliances.
Lighting Install & Repair
Lighting installation, repairs, or replacement are all services that we provide.
The following could be done:
- Installation, repair, or replacement of any light fixtures.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of high hats.
- Replace, repair, or install a light relay.
- Install, repair or replace dome lights on your home.
- Replace chandeliers, install them, or fix them.
- Replace, repair or install ceiling lights.
- Install, fix or replace exterior emergency lighting with motion detection.
- Diagnose and resolve flickering lights.
- Moreover, we offer convenient solutions for smart home lighting!
If it has to do with lighting, we can do it! Our team can install any new lighting you need and fix any lights that are malfunctioning.
EV Charger Installation
Are you looking into buying an electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? If you already have an EV, you may be interested in getting a charging station installed at your home or business. We can install your EV charging station.
No matter if you have a Audi, BMW, Tesla, or another EV we can install a charging port. Level 2 chargers are for homes and commercial buildings. But, we can also help install Level 3 charging stations in commercial spaces.
If you need help with outlets, we can help with just about anything! How could we be of assistance?
- Troubleshoot the outlet that is causing issues, then fix or replace it.
- Setup new outlets.
- Transferring an outlet from one location to another.
- The installation, repair, and replacement of GFCIs and GFIs outlets.
- Installation or replacement of 4 prong outlets.
- Replace burnt-out or defective outlets.
- 110-volt outlet upgraded to 220 volts.
- Installation of 500+ new outlets at commercial premises or a small job of one outlet at a home.
Whenever it comes to outlets, we can take care of everything you need!
Generator Install & Repair
Are you looking for peace of mind with a new generator? Whether it is a severe weather event or an accident, a generator is a precious asset.
The generators we install can run your entire house. From a small generator of 10 kW capacity that can be used for minimal backup power. Alternatively, a generator with a power output of 15kW to 20kW. This is an average sized generator.. To a generator with a power output of 150 kW+ to be able to power a mansion when used. No matter what you are looking for in a generator we have a viable solution.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators and assist with warranties related to generator replacements.
Is there something that is not listed on our site? That you need an electrician for?
Please do not worry, we will take care of it for you. If it has to do with electricity, we are able to cover it. Regardless of whether you need an electric device installed, repaired or replaced, we can help.
For a free quote, please call us today.