Would you like assistance with electrical wiring? We can help with any wiring needs you have.
Obviously, there are a lot more possibilities involved in wiring than we can ever list here. But, here is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we deal with on a regular basis.
– Repairing and installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Installation and operation of a new electric fireplace.
– Installing a new thermostat panel.
– Doorbell installs and repairs.
– Installing smoke detectors and repairing them.
– Network cable wiring installation and outlets.
– A complete rewiring of the home.
– New construction, renovation, and retrofitting wiring.
– Install wiring in the new garage.
– Electrical wiring for heated pools.
– Wiring (exterior and interior) for new outlets.
– New wiring for lighting.
– Removing an existing wiring system that needs replacing.
– Replacing burnt wires on an electrical system.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Safety assessments are conducted by our professionals of the highest quality both in the commercial and residential sectors. We have some of the most skilled and knowledgeable electricians in the industry. In addition to mandatory safety assessments, we can also assist with routine electrical inspections. Electrical problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues resulting from neglected electrical systems in your home or business could cause property damage, electrical fires, and even cause personal injury.
An annual inspection allows you to identify and correct any potential problems that may be developing in your home or business. This way, the problem can be resolved before it becomes a real issue.
Interested in better security? Whether for your office or home, we can help you install a state-of-the-art security system. You can trust us to install the latest security system in your home or business. Perhaps you are looking for something simple, such as an exterior motion detector. This will keep intruders away from your home by means of being a deterrent.
Alternatively, you might want to consider getting a fully-fledged system installed to protect your business. Which includes real-time monitoring of your CCTV cameras, alarms, motion-based lighting, and more. Irrespective of the type of security system you desire to install. You can rely on us to get your property secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Is there something wrong with your breaker panel? You can get help from us if this is the case! The reasons for needing an electrician to inspect a breaker panel and an endless list. However, the main areas that we are able to assist with are:
– Identifying a breaker panel that keeps tripping, then troubleshooting it until the issue is resolved.
– Increasing the panel’s capacity to 200 amps.
– Replacing a broken breaker panel.
– Installing a new breaker box for an old one.
– Upgrading from a fuse box with a new breaker panel.
– Incorporating a sub-panel into a breaker panel.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes use breakers, we can also help you with any fuse box issues you may encounter.
– Modern homes typically contain breaker panels, but we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
We can assist you with surge protection. Your electronics are expensive. Imagine for a moment that there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, a computer and a smart TV. It might cost a few thousand dollars to replace everything.
What’s the solution to this? Protect yourself against surges!
Surge protection will dramatically reduce the chances that a power surge will damage your electronics. It is possible to install surge protectors as individual outlets. This is the cheaper option. We recommend that you do not use a surge protection system that is whole-house based. Using this, you will stop a power surge before it even enters your home. These surge protectors provide much better protection than outlets or power boards.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Do you have a power outage at your home or office? It’s not related to the electric company? Our technicians can help troubleshoot your problem and get your power back on. If it’s a total power loss at your property or partial loss with just one section we are ready to help. Our team can assist you with:
- Is there a power loss in the entire property, just in a particular room, just outside, or just within a particular wall.
- Not working outlets.
- There are major appliances that are not working.
- A circuit breaker keeps tripping.
- Suddenly the electricity turns on and off at random.
- Restoring the electrical supply after a fire or flood.
- Any situation involving the loss of electricity.
You can trust us to connect and install any major appliance. Perhaps you need a new 4 prong outlet to connect your dryer. You could also have a new electric oven that needs installation. Among the large and major electric appliances we can help with are:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Furthermore, any other major appliances! We can also assist with installing any small appliances that need electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Whether you require lighting installation, repairs, or replacement, we can help.
It is possible for us to:
- Install, repair, or replace any type of light fixture.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of high hats.
- Replace, install, or fix a light relay.
- Replace, install, or fix dome lights.
- Install, repair, or replace chandeliers.
- Install, fix or replace ceiling lights.
- Replace, repair, or install exterior emergency lighting with motion detection.
- Make sure that flickering lights are fixed by troubleshooting them.
- We also provide convenient lighting solutions for your smart home.
If it’s to do with lighting we can do it! Our team can install any new lighting you need and fix any lights that are malfunctioning.
EV Charger Installation
Are you looking into buying an electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? Perhaps you already have an electric vehicle and would like to have a charging station installed at your residence or business. We can install your EV charging station.
Whether you drive a Audi, Tesla, BMW or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging station for you. Level 2 chargers are designed for use in residential and commercial settings. Furthermore, we can install Level 3 charging stations in commercial locations.
We can help with anything and everything that you need done with outlets! So what do we do?
- Check for issues with an outlet and then repair or replace it if necessary.
- Install a new outlet.
- Move outlets to a new location.
- Install, repair, and replace GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Install or replace outlets with four prongs.
- Replace burned-out or dysfunctional outlets.
- Change a 110-volt outlet to a 220-volt outlet.
- Install 500+ new outlets at commercial premises or just one outlet at a home.
Whatever it is you need for an outlet, we can do it!
Generator Install & Repair
Would you like a new generator that will give you peace of mind? When you need a generator, whether it’s because of bad weather or an accident, it can make all the difference.
We offer whole-house generator installation. From small 10kW generators that provide minimal backup power. It may also be an average generator of about 15kW to 20kW. To a 150kW+ generator capable of supplying power to a mansion. No matter what type of generator you are looking for, we have an appropriate solution for you.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators or assist with your warranty if you need a generator replaced.
Need an electrician for something that isn’t listed on our site?
Don’t worry, we have you covered. Whenever it has to do with electricity, we cover it. In regards to anything that runs on electricity, we can install, repair, or even help you replace it if it can’t be fixed.
To receive a quote, call us today.