Are you looking for help with electrical wiring? If you need any help with wiring, we have a team that can help!
With wiring, there are more possibilities than we could ever hope to list. However, here is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter regularly.
– Installation and repair of ceiling and wall-mounted fans.
– Getting a new electric fireplace working.
– Thermostat panel replacement.
– Doorbell installation and repair services.
– Installing smoke detectors and repairing them.
– Wiring and outlets work for network cable installation.
– Rewiring an entire house.
– Wiring for new buildings, renovations, and retrofits.
– Wire up a new garage.
– Connecting up the wiring for a heated pool.
– Electrical wiring for new outlets (interior and exterior).
– New lighting wiring.
– Removing an existing wiring system that needs replacing.
– Replacing burnt out wires with new ones.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Our safety assessments are impeccable for both residential and commercial properties. We employ the most adept and skilled electricians in the industry. Safety risk assessments and routine electrical inspections are also provided by our company. Neglecting your electrical system at home or at work can result in malfunctioning wiring, damaged outlets, and other problems. These could result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
Annual inspections can help to identify problems that are developing in your home or business. This way, they can be corrected before they become a serious issue.
Interested in better security? Whether for your office or home, we can help you install a state-of-the-art security system. We can assist you in installing the latest security system for your home or business. Maybe you are interested in something simple such as exterior motion detectors. This will serve as a deterrent to would-be intruders trying to break into your home.
Perhaps you desire to have a fully-featured security system installed to protect your business. Where you can monitor security cameras in real time, have alarms set, and have motion-based security lighting. No matter what security system you are looking to install. Our team can assist in securing your property.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Would you like assistance with a breaker panel? We will be glad to assist you! A breaker panel can require the services of an electrician for a number of reasons. Generally, we help with the following things:
– Identifying a breaker panel that keeps tripping, then troubleshooting it until the issue is resolved.
– Upgrading panels to 200amps.
– Putting in a new breaker panel.
– Removing and replacing a broken breaker box.
– Upgrading from a fuse box with a new breaker panel.
– Installing a sub-panel in an existing breaker panel.
– While most modern homes use breaker panels, we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– In many modern homes, breaker panels are used, however we can assist you with problems related to a fuse box as well.
We can provide surge protection. It’s not cheap to buy electronics! Let’s say there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, computer and smart TV. Replacing that could cost a few thousand dollars.
How can this be solved? Surge protector systems!
You can decrease the chances of damage to your electronics drastically by protecting them from power surges. You can have surge protectors installed as individual outlets if you like. Taking this route is cheaper. We recommend, however, a surge protection system that covers your entire home to ensure you are fully protected from power surges. Stopping a power surge at its source with a whole-house protection system is key to keeping your home safe. Compared with outlets or power boards with surge protection, these surge protectors are much more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Did you lose power at your home or business? And the problem is not related to the electric company? We will assist you in troubleshooting the issue and getting your power back on. Our team is ready to assist, whether it is a total or partial loss at your property. Among the things we can help with:
- Loss of electricity throughout the entire property, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- No outlets working.
- Major appliances not functioning.
- Breakers keep tripping.
- Electricity is intermittently turned on and off.
- Having power restored following a fire or flood.
- Any situation with power outages.
Our installation and connection services cover all major appliances. For a dryer, you might need a new 4-prong outlet installed. You may also want to have a new electric oven installed. Any large electric appliance (domestic or commercial can be installed by us, such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Additionally, any other major appliances! As well as installing small appliances that require electrical work, we can also assist.
Lighting Install & Repair
Lighting installation, repairs, or replacement are all services that we provide.
The following can be done:
- Replace, repair, or install any light fixture.
- Install, maintain, or replace high hats.
- The task of installing, repairing or replacing a light relay.
- Fixing, installing, or replacing dome lights.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of chandeliers.
- Replace, repair or install ceiling lights.
- Ensure exterior motion-activated emergency lighting is installed, repaired, or replaced.
- Troubleshoot and resolve a flickering light.
- We can even provide convenient smart home lighting!
Basically, if it has to do with lighting, we can do it! Whether you need new lights installed or the ones that are malfunctioning, we can handle the job for you.
EV Charger Installation
Looking to purchase an electric vehicle (EV) and considering an EV charging station? If you already have an EV, you may be interested in getting a charging station installed at your home or business. We can help you install your EV charging station.
We can install a charging port for any electric vehicle, such as a Tesla, Audi, BMW, or another electric vehicle. Level 2 chargers are for homes and commercial premises. Also, we can assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
We are able to assist you with anything and everything you may need that relates to outlets. So what do we do?
- Investigate the problem with an outlet and then repair or replace the outlet.
- Installation of new outlets.
- Transferring an outlet from one location to another.
- Installation, repair, and replacement of GFIs and GFCIs outlets.
- Install or replace outlets with four prongs.
- Repair or replace burnt-out or damaged outlets.
- Upgrade 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Dealing with one outlet in a home to installing 500+ outlets in a commercial building.
If it’s to do with an outlet, we can do everything you need!
Generator Install & Repair
Are you looking for peace of mind with a new generator? When you need a generator, whether it’s because of bad weather or an accident, it can make all the difference.
We can install whole-house generators. From 10kW generators that are ideally suited for small backup power systems. Alternatively, an average-sized generator of 15kW to 20kW. To 150kW+ generators capable of supplying enough electricity to power a mansion. Regardless of what you are looking for, we are sure to have a generator that fits your needs.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators and help with your warranty replacement.
Would you like an electrician for something that isn’t listed on our site?
Relax as it’s nothing you have to worry about, we have you covered. If it relates to electricity, we can assist. There is nothing that runs on electricity we can’t install, fix or help you replace if it can’t be fixed.
For a free quote, please call us today.