Is electrical wiring something you need help with? If you require assistance with wiring, we can provide it.
Wiring offers more possibilities than we can count. The following are just a few of the most common electrical wiring issues we deal with on a regular basis.
– Installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans and repairing them.
– Installation and operation of a new electric fireplace.
– Installation of a new thermostat panel.
– Repairs and installations of doorbells.
– Installing and repairing smoke detectors.
– Installation of network cable wiring and outlets.
– Whole house rewiring.
– Wiring for new construction, renovations, and retrofits.
– Connect wiring to a new garage.
– Electrical wiring for heated pools.
– New wiring for outlets (interior and exterior).
– Wiring a new lighting system.
– Removing old wiring.
– Replacing burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both residential and commercial properties. Our electricians are among the most skilled and knowledgeable in the industry. Our company offers assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments as well as routine electrical inspections. When an electrical system in your residence or business is neglected and has wiring issues, damaged outlets, and more, it could lead to property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection will help your home or businesses rule out any problems that are developing. So they can be fixed before they turn into a real problem.
Need more security? Our team of experts can help you set you up with a state-of-the-art security system for your home or business. We can help you set up the best security system for your home or business. Perhaps you are interested in something simple such as motion detectors on the exterior of your home. Having that installed in your home will discourage intruders.
Or on the other side of things maybe you’re looking to install a comprehensive security system to safeguard your business. Security camera monitoring in real-time, alarms, motion-activated lighting, and other features. Regardless of the security system you choose to install. We can assist in securing your property.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Need help installing or repairing a breaker panel? Then we can help you! A very long list of reasons could lead to the need for an electrician to visit your home or business for a breaker panel issue. Generally, we help with the following things:
– Identify the problem with the breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, and then fixing it.
– Increasing the panel’s capacity to 200 amps.
– Installing a new breaker panel to replace a faulty one.
– Changing an old breaker box.
– Switching the fuse box for a new breaker panel.
– Making a sub-panel for an existing breaker panel.
– Even though most homes use breaker panels, we can also help with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– Most modern homes have breaker panels, but we can also help with any fuse box issues.
Surge protection can be arranged by us. There is a significant cost associated with electronic devices. Imagine for a moment what would happen if there was a power surge and you lost your computer, your smart TV, and your fridge. It might cost a few thousand dollars to replace everything.
What can be done? Invest in a surge protection system!
By using surge protection, you will significantly reduce the risks of damaging your electronics during a power surge. Individual surge protectors can be installed as outlets. This is a great and low-cost option. Our recommendation for surge protection is a whole-house system that provides comprehensive coverage. Using this device, whole-house surge protection, will prevent power surges from entering your home. Compared with outlets or power boards with surge protection, these surge protectors are much more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Did you lose power at your home or business? And it doesn’t involve the electric company? We can assist you in troubleshooting the problem and restore your power. If it’s a total power loss at your property or partial loss with just one section we are ready to help. We can assist you with the following:
- Loss of power in an entire house, or just one room, or just outside, or just one wall.
- Not working outlets.
- Your major appliances are not working.
- Breakers continue to trip.
- Suddenly the electricity turns on and off at random.
- Getting power back on after a fire or flood.
- Whenever there is a power outage.
We are able to connect and install any major appliance. Possibly, you need a new 4 prong outlet to accommodate the dryer. You could also have a new electric oven that needs installation. All large electrical appliances (domestic and commercial can be repaired by us. These include:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances that you may have! We can also assist with the installation of small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
You can count on us to help with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement work.
We can do the following:
- Install, repair, or replace any type of light fixture.
- Install, fix or replace high hats.
- Installing, repairing, or replacing a light relay.
- Fixing, installing, or replacing dome lights.
- Replace chandeliers, install them, or fix them.
- Install, replace or fix the light fixtures in the ceiling if necessary.
- Install, repair or replace exterior emergency lighting that is motion-activated.
- Identify and resolve flickering lights.
- You can even get convenient smart home lighting from us!
We can take care of any of your lighting needs! Using our services, you can get any new lighting you need and have any light that is causing problems to be repaired.
EV Charger Installation
Thinking about purchasing an electric vehicle (EV) and investing in a charging station? Perhaps you already own an electric vehicle and want to have a charging station installed at your home or business. We can install your EV charging station.
We can install a charging port for any electric vehicle, such as a Audi, Tesla, BMW, or another electric vehicle. Level 2 chargers are for homes and commercial buildings. However, we can assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations as well.
We can help with anything and everything that you need done with outlets! Wow can we assist?
- Diagnose the problem with an outlet and then fix the outlet or replace it.
- Add new outlets.
- Relocate an outlet.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, maintenance, repair, and replacement.
- Install or replace 4 prong outlets.
- Replace any burned-out electrical outlets or those that are faulty.
- Upgrade 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Deal with one outlet in a home or install 500+ new outlets at commercial premises.
Whatever it is you need for an outlet, we can do it!
Generator Install & Repair
Want to get peace of mind with a new generator? If there is bad weather or an accident, having a generator to fall back on is a blessing.
We can install whole-house generators. From small 10kW generators to provide minimal backup power. Or a generator with an average capacity of 15kW to 20kW. To a generator with a power output of 150 kW+ to be able to power a mansion when used. Regardless of what you are looking for in a generator, we have a viable solution.
We can also repair faulty generators and help deal with your warranty to replace a generator.
Do you need an electrician for something that is not listed on our site?
Don’t worry, we have your back. If it relates to electricity, we can assist. Our technicians are skilled at installing, repairing, or replacing anything that runs on electricity.
To get a quote, contact us today.