Are you looking for help with electrical wiring? We can help with any wiring needs you have.
There are more possibilities with wiring than we could ever list. But the following is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues that we deal with on the regular.
– Having ceiling or wall-mounted fans installed and repaired.
– Connecting a new electric fireplace.
– Removing the old thermostat panel and replacing it with a new one.
– The installation and repair of doorbells.
– Installing and repairing smoke detectors.
– Outlets and network cable wiring installation.
– Rewiring a whole house.
– Building, renovating, and retrofitting wiring.
– Install wiring in a new garage.
– Heated pool wiring.
– Electrical wiring for new outlets (exterior and interior).
– Installation of new wiring for the lights.
– Taking out old wiring.
– Wire replacement for burnt out wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Whether it is for a commercial or residential building, we provide impeccable safety assessments. We have the most skilled and adept electricians in the industry. We can assist with mandatory safety risk assessments and even with routine electrical inspections. If you need assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments or even with your routine electrical inspections, we can help you. A neglected electrical system in your home or business with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues could result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection will enable you to rule out any developing problems in your home or business. This will allow them to be fixed before they become a major issue.
Need more security? We can help get you set up with a state-of-the-art security system for your home or business. We can assist you with the installation of the latest security systems for your home or business. Maybe you’re looking for something simple, such as motion detectors for the exterior of your property. It will deter intruders from entering your home.
Alternatively, you might want to consider getting a fully-fledged system installed to protect your business. Featuring real-time video monitoring, alarms, motion-based lighting, and more. Regardless of the security system you choose to install. If you need your property secured, we can help.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Would you like some help with a breaker panel? Then we can definitely help you! A breaker panel can require the services of an electrician for a number of reasons. Generally, we help with:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, like one that keeps tripping, then fixing it.
– Upgrading panels to 200amps.
– Replacing a faulty breaker panel.
– Putting in a new breaker box.
– Installing a new breaker panel in place of an old fuse box.
– Incorporating a sub-panel into a breaker panel.
– Modern homes typically contain breaker panels, but we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes have breaker panels, we are also capable of diagnosing and repairing any problems you may have with a fuse box.
Surge protection can be arranged by us. Buying electronics is not cheap! You could lose everything electronic if there was a power surge! That could be a few thousand dollars to replace.
How do we solve this? We recommend surge protectors!
Power surge protection will significantly reduce the likelihood that your electronics will be damaged in case of a power surge. We can install surge protectors as individual outlets. Taking this route is cheaper. We recommend that you do not use a surge protection system that is whole-house based. Using this, you will stop a power surge before it even enters your home. In comparison to outlets and power boards which have surge protection built into them, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you lost power at your residence or at your place of business? And it doesn’t involve the electric company? We will assist you in troubleshooting the issue and getting your power back on. Whether your home has lost power completely or just a section, we are prepared to help. We can assist you with the following:
- A loss of power throughout a property, just one room, just outside or just one wall.
- Outlets are not functioning.
- Several major appliances are not functioning.
- There is a breaker that keeps tripping.
- Electrical power going on and off at random.
- Restoring the electrical supply after a fire or flood.
- Any situation that involves the loss of power.
Our installation and connection services cover all major appliances. Installing a new 4-prong outlet for a dryer might be necessary. Or install a new electric oven. All large electrical appliances (commercial and domestic) can be repaired by us. These include:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances! In addition, we can assist in the installation of any small appliances that need electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you need can be handled by us.
We are able to:
- Fix, replace, or install any light fixture you need.
- Make sure the high hats are installed, repaired or replaced as needed.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of a light relay.
- Replacing, repairing, or installing dome lights.
- Install, replace, or fix chandeliers.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Install, repair or replace exterior emergency lighting that is motion-activated.
- Troubleshoot and fix flickering lights.
- We also provide convenient lighting solutions for your smart home.
If it’s to do with lighting we can do it! Our team can install any new lighting you need and fix any lights that are malfunctioning.
EV Charger Installation
Want to buy a new electric vehicle (EV) and consider a charging station? Maybe you already own an electric vehicle, and you need a charging station installed at your residence or business. We can help get your EV charging station installed.
Whether you drive a BMW, Tesla, Audi or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging station for you. Level 2 chargers are intended for residential and commercial properties. As well as installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
Anything and everything you need done with outlets is what we can help with! So what do we do?
- Locate and determine the cause of any problems with an outlet, and then repair or replace the outlet.
- New outlet installation.
- Relocate an outlet.
- Repair, installation, and replacement of GFI/GFCI outlets.
- Install or replace 4 prong outlets.
- Replace faulty or burnt out outlets.
- Switch to a 220 volt outlet from 110 volts.
- We have dealt with one outlet jobs in homes and installed 500+ outlets at commercial locations.
You can count on us for everything you need in regards to outlets!
Generator Install & Repair
In need of a new generator for peace of mind? If there is bad weather or an accident, having a generator to fall back on is a blessing.
Our company can install whole-house generators. For a minimal backup power requirement, small generators of 10 kW can be used. Or a 15kW-20kW average-sized generator. To generators rated at 150kW+ that can power a mansion. Regardless of what you require in a generator, we have a number of options.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators and help with your warranty replacement.
Are you in need of an electrician for a service that is not listed on our website?
No worries, we’ve got you covered. If it has to do with electricity, we are able to cover it. Our technicians are skilled at installing, repairing, or replacing anything that runs on electricity.
Feel free to contact us today for a quote.