Would you like assistance with electrical wiring? We can assist you with any wiring project.
There are more possibilities with wiring than we could possibly list. Nonetheless, here are some of the most common electrical wiring troubles we encounter on a regular basis.
– Putting up or repairing ceiling or wall fans.
– Setting up a new electric fireplace.
– Old thermostat panel that could be faulty replaced with a new one.
– Doorbell installs and repairs.
– Installing smoke detectors and repairing them.
– Installing network cables and outlets.
– Rewiring a whole house.
– Building a new house or renovating, and getting rewiring done.
– Connect wiring up in a new garage.
– Wiring for heated pools.
– New wiring for new outlets that are installed (exterior and interior).
– Wiring for a new lighting system.
– Old wiring that needs to be removed.
– Replacing burnt out and damaged wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Whether it is for a commercial or residential building, we provide impeccable safety assessments. We employ the most adept and skilled electricians in the industry. Safety risk assessments and routine electrical inspections are also provided by our company. If your electrical system in your home or business is neglected with faulty wiring, damaged outlets, and a variety of other issues, this may result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
Annual inspections will help you rule out developing problems in your home or business. This way, they can be corrected before they become a serious issue.
Do you require more security? We can help get you set up with a state-of-the-art security system for your home or business. We can help you set up the best security system for your home or business. Perhaps you are looking for something as simple as an exterior motion detector. Having that installed in your home will discourage intruders.
Or maybe you are looking to get a fully-fledged security system installed to protect your business. Where you will be able to monitor live security camera footage, set up alarms, and install motion-activated security lighting. Regardless of the type of security system you are looking to install. We can help get your property secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Need help with a breaker panel? So, we’re here to help! There are many reasons why an electrician would need to visit for a breaker panel. However, the main areas that we are able to assist with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel that keeps tripping, and then correcting the problem.
– An upgrade to a 200 amp panel.
– Installing a new breaker panel after replacing a faulty one.
– Installing a new breaker box.
– Switching the fuse box for a new breaker panel.
– Installing a sub-panel for an existing breaker panel.
– Modern homes typically contain breaker panels, but we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– While most modern homes use breaker panels, we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
Surge protection is one of the services we provide. There is a significant cost associated with electronic devices. Power surges can damage your electronics! It could cost up to a few thousand dollars to replace all your devices.
The solution? Invest in surge protectors!
Protecting your electronics from power surges will minimize the likelihood that they will be damaged. Surge protectors can be installed individually as outlets. This is a cheap option. Our recommendation for surge protection is a whole-house system that provides comprehensive coverage. This stops a power surge before it even enters your home’s electrical system. In comparison to surge protectors that are built into outlets or power boards, these products are much more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Are you experiencing a power outage at your home or in your business? And this is not a problem with the electric company? Our technicians are available to assist you with troubleshooting the problem and restore your power. We are ready to help you whether there is a complete loss of power at your property or just a partial loss. Here are some things we can help with:
- Loss of electricity throughout the entire property, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- The outlets do not seem to be working.
- All major appliances don’t work.
- Breakers keep going off.
- Randomly, the electricity comes on and off.
- Restoring the electrical supply after a fire or flood.
- Any situation involving the loss of electricity.
We can connect and install any major appliances. For a dryer, you might need a new 4-prong outlet installed. Or have a new electric oven put in. Any large and major electric appliance (domestic or commercial) can be installed by us, including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
As well as any other major appliances! As well as installing small appliances that require electrical work, we can also assist.
Lighting Install & Repair
If you need lighting installation, repair, or replacement, we can provide it.
The following can be done:
- Install, fix or replace any light fixture.
- Whether installing, repairing, or replacing high hats.
- Install, fix or replace a light relay.
- Replacing, repairing, or installing dome lights.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of chandeliers.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of exterior motion-detection emergency lighting.
- Identify and resolve flickering lights.
- We can even help with convenient smart home lighting!
We can take care of any of your lighting needs! Our team can install any new lighting you require as well as repair any lights that are causing trouble.
EV Charger Installation
Planning to purchase an EV and thinking about installing a charging station? Maybe you already own an electric vehicle, and you need a charging station installed at your residence or business. We can install your EV charging station.
It does not matter whether you own a Tesla, Audi, BMW, or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging station for you. Level 2 chargers are suitable for residential and commercial premises. As well as installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
Everything you need done with outlets can be handled by us! So what do we do?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that is causing issues and then fix or replace the outlet.
- Install new outlets.
- Changing the location of an outlet.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, maintenance, repair, and replacement.
- Installation or replacement of outlets that have four prongs.
- Repair or replace burnt-out or damaged outlets.
- Change a 110-volt outlet to a 220-volt outlet.
- Installation of 500+ new outlets at commercial premises or a small job of one outlet at a home.
When it comes to outlets, we can assist you with all your needs!
Generator Install & Repair
Would you like a new generator that will give you peace of mind? If there is bad weather or an accident, having a generator to fall back on is a blessing.
A whole-house generator is one of the services we can provide. From 10kW generators that are ideally suited for small backup power systems. Alternatively, a generator with a power output of 15kW to 20kW. This is an average sized generator.. To 150kW+ generators that can power a mansion. Whatever type of generator you are looking for, we have a viable solution.
In addition to repairing generators, we can assist you in dealing with your warranty so you can replace your generator.
Is there something that is not listed on our site? That you need an electrician for?
No worries, we’ve got you covered. As far as electricity is concerned, we cover anything with an electrical current. There is nothing that runs on electricity we can’t install, fix or help you replace if it can’t be fixed.
Call us today to get a quote.