Are you looking for help with electrical wiring? Regardless of your wiring needs, we can help.
With wiring, there is no end to the possibilities. The following are just a few of the most common electrical wiring issues we deal with on a regular basis.
– Repairing and installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Wiring up a new electric fireplace.
– Removing the old thermostat panel and replacing it with a new one.
– Doorbell installs and repairs.
– Smoke detector installation and repair services.
– Network cable wiring installation and outlets.
– Rewiring an entire house.
– Wiring for new buildings, renovations, and retrofits.
– Wire up a new garage.
– Connecting up the wiring for a heated pool.
– Wiring (interior and exterior) for new outlets.
– A wiring diagram for new lighting.
– Removing old wiring from the electrical system.
– Wire replacement for burnt out wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Whether it is a commercial or residential property, we provide impeccable safety assessments. Our skilled and adept electricians are among the best in the industry. Safety risk assessments and routine electrical inspections are also provided by our company. In your home or business, a neglected electrical system with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and other problems could lead to property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
Annual inspections can help to identify problems that are developing in your home or business. They can then be sorted out before they become a bigger issue.
Would you like more security? Our team of experts can help you set you up with a state-of-the-art security system for your home or business. We can assist you with the installation of the latest security systems for your home or business. Perhaps something simple is what you’re looking for, such as exterior motion detectors. Having that installed in your home will discourage intruders.
Or maybe you are looking to get a fully-fledged security system installed to protect your business. Featuring real-time video monitoring, alarms, motion-based lighting, and more. No matter what security system you are looking to install. Your property can be secured with our help.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Would you like some help with a breaker panel? Then, we can help! There are a number of reasons why a breaker panel needs an electrician. However, the main things we help with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel that keeps tripping, and then correcting the problem.
– Panel upgrades to 200 amps.
– Changing a faulty breaker panel.
– Putting in a new breaker box.
– Fuse box replacement with a new breaker panel.
– Sub-paneling an existing breaker panel.
– Even though most homes use breaker panels, we can also help with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes use breakers, we can also help you with any fuse box issues you may encounter.
If you need protection from surges, we can help. There is a significant cost associated with electronic devices. Suppose for a moment that there was a power surge, which caused you to lose your fridge, your computer, and your smart television. It could cost up to a few thousand dollars to replace all your devices.
How do you solve this? We recommend a surge protection system!
Power surge protection will significantly reduce the likelihood that your electronics will be damaged in case of a power surge. Individual surge protectors can be installed as outlets. This is a great and low-cost option. Whole-house surge protection is a better choice though. It prevents a power surge from entering your home’s electrical system. Unlike outlets and power boards with surge protection features, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Does your home or business not have power? And the problem is not related to the electric company? We will assist you in troubleshooting the issue and getting your power back on. Our team is ready to assist, whether it is a total or partial loss at your property. Among the things we can help with:
- There is a power outage across the entire property, in just one room, outside, or just one wall.
- Outlets don’t work.
- There are major appliances that are not working.
- The breaker keeps going off.
- Electrical power suddenly comes on and off without warning.
- Putting the power back on after a flood or fire.
- Situations involving power outages.
We can install and connect all major appliances. Perhaps a 4 prong outlet needs to be installed for a dryer. You can also get an electric oven installed. All large electrical appliances (domestic and commercial can be repaired by us. These include:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Including any other possible major appliances! We can also assist with the installation of small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Lighting installation, repairs, or replacement are all services that we provide.
It is possible for us to:
- Fix, replace, or install any light fixture you need.
- Make sure the high hats are installed, repaired or replaced as needed.
- Replace, install or repair a light relay.
- Replace, install, or fix dome lights.
- Replace, repair, or install chandeliers.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Installation, repair or replacement of motion-sensitive exterior emergency lighting.
- Look for the source of flickering lights and fix it.
- We even provide convenient lighting for your smart home!
We can take care of any of your lighting needs! Regardless of what kind of lighting you need or problems the lights are causing, we can install it and fix any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Looking to purchase an electric vehicle (EV) and considering an EV charging station? If you already have an EV, you may be interested in getting a charging station installed at your home or business. You can count on us for EV charging station installation.
Whether you drive a BMW, Audi, Tesla or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging station for you. Level 2 chargers are intended for residential and commercial properties. But, we can also help install Level 3 charging stations in commercial spaces.
Anything and everything you need done with outlets is what we can help with! How could we be of assistance?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that is causing issues and then fix or replace the outlet.
- Install a new outlet.
- Move an outlet to a new spot.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, maintenance, repair, and replacement.
- Install or replace 4 prong outlets.
- Replace any burned-out electrical outlets or those that are faulty.
- Switch to a 220 volt outlet from 110 volts.
- Install 500+ new outlets at commercial premises or just one outlet at a home.
Whenever it comes to outlets, we can take care of everything you need!
Generator Install & Repair
Would you like to obtain peace of mind with a new generator? Whether it is a severe weather event or an accident, a generator is a precious asset.
A whole-house generator can be installed by us. From small 10kW generators for minimal backup power. Or a generator of 15kW to 20kW in size. This is average. To generators with 150kW+ which are powerful enough to run a mansion. Whatever type of generator you are looking for, we have a viable solution.
Furthermore, we can repair faulty generators and assist you with your warranty for generator replacement.
Would you like an electrician for something that isn’t listed on our site?
Don’t worry, we have you covered. If it has to do with electricity, we are able to cover it. You can get anything that runs on electricity from us installed, fixed or we can help you replace it if it’s already broken and can’t be fixed.
Get a quote from us today.