Do you require electrical wiring assistance? You can count on us for all your wiring needs.
In terms of wiring, there are more options than we could ever imagine. The following are just a few of the most common electrical wiring issues we deal with on a regular basis.
– Installing, repairing, and maintaining ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Getting a new electric fireplace working.
– New thermostat panel installation.
– Doorbell installation and repair services.
– Providing smoke detector installation and repair services.
– Install wiring and outlets for network cabling.
– Rewiring of an entire house.
– Building, renovating, and retrofitting wiring.
– Connect wiring up in a new garage.
– Electrical wiring for heated pools.
– Electrical wiring for new outlets (exterior and interior).
– Wiring up some new lighting.
– Removing old electrical wiring.
– Changing burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both commercial and residential clients. In terms of adeptness and skill, our electricians are the best in the industry. Our company offers assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments as well as routine electrical inspections. If you neglect the electrical system in your home or business and find that the wiring is damaged, there are damaged outlets, and many other problems, this can result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection will help your home or business rule out any developing problems. Then they can be corrected before they become a serious problem.
Interested in better security? We can help get you set up with a state-of-the-art security system for your home or business. Our team of experts can help you set up the latest security system for your home or business. Maybe you are searching for something simple like an exterior motion detector. This will serve as a deterrent to would-be intruders trying to break into your home.
Or, it might be that you want to install a full-fledged security system to protect your business. Where you can monitor security cameras in real time, have alarms set, and have motion-based security lighting. No matter what type of security system you wish to install. We can help get your property secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Need help with a breaker panel? If that is the case, we can help! A breaker panel can require the services of an electrician for a number of reasons. The main things we generally assist with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, like one that keeps tripping, then fixing it.
– Panel upgrades to 200 amps.
– Changing a faulty breaker panel.
– Removing the old breaker box and installing a new one.
– Fuse box replacement with a new breaker panel.
– Installing a sub-panel in an existing breaker panel.
– Although most modern homes use breaker panels, we are also able to provide assistance with issues that may arise with a fuse box.
– While most modern homes feature breaker panels, we can also help you if you encounter any issues with your fuse box.
If you need protection from surges, we can help. It is not cheap to purchase electronics! Power surges can damage your electronics! That could be a few thousand dollars to replace.
So what is the best solution? Invest in a surge protection system!
Protecting your electronics from power surges will minimize the likelihood that they will be damaged. Our company can help you install surge protectors for individual outlets. Compared to other options, this one is less expensive. But, the better way to go about surge protection is to use a whole-house system. Using this, you will stop a power surge before it even enters your home. As opposed to outlets and or power boards built with surge protection capabilities, whole-house surge protectors are much more effective at blocking surges.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Are you experiencing a power outage at your home or in your business? And it’s not related to the electric company? Our team of experts can assist you in resolving the problem and getting the power on and working again. We are ready to help you whether there is a complete loss of power at your property or just a partial loss. Among the things we can help with:
- Loss of power in an entire house, or just one room, or just outside, or just one wall.
- The outlets in your house are not working.
- All major appliances don’t work.
- Breakers keep going off.
- Randomly, the electricity comes on and off.
- Putting the power back on after a flood or fire.
- Whenever there is a power outage.
Connecting and installing major appliances is something we can do. Possibly, you need a new 4 prong outlet to accommodate the dryer. You could also have a new electric oven that needs installation. We can take care of all large electric appliances (domestic and commercial such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Including any other major appliances as well! We can also assist with installing any small appliances that need electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any type of lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you require can be done by us.
We can help you with:
- Fix, replace, or install any light fixture you need.
- Install, maintain, or replace high hats.
- Replacing, repairing or installing a light relay.
- The task of installing, repairing or replacing dome lights.
- Install, replace, or fix chandeliers.
- Install, fix, or replace ceiling lights in your home.
- Install, fix or replace exterior motion-activated emergency lighting.
- Look for flickering lights and fix them.
- In addition, we offer convenient smart home lighting solutions.
If it’s to do with lighting we can do it! In addition to installing all new lighting that you may require, we can also repair any lights that are causing any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Are you looking into buying an electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? Perhaps you already own an electric vehicle and want to have a charging station installed at your home or business. We can help you install your EV charging station.
It does not matter whether you own a Audi, Tesla, BMW, or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging station for you. Chargers with a Level 2 capacity are meant for homes and businesses. Furthermore, we are capable of installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial sites.
We can assist you with any and all outlet-related requirements! How could we be of assistance?
- Troubleshoot the outlet that is causing the issue and then either fix or replace the outlet.
- Install new outlets.
- Changing the location of an outlet.
- Installing, repairing, and replacing GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Replacing or installing 4 prong outlets.
- Inspect outlets that are burnt-out or have faulty components and replace them.
- Change 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Installing 500+ new outlets in commercial buildings. Or just one outlet in a home. We do large and small jobs.
When it comes to outlets, we can assist you with all your needs!
Generator Install & Repair
Would you like to obtain peace of mind with a new generator? It is always a blessing to have a generator on hand if there is a severe weather event or an accident.
We are able to install whole-house generators. From small 10kW generators for minimal backup power. Or an average sized generator of 15kW to 20kW. To a 150kW+ generator capable of powering a mansion. No matter what you are looking for in a generator, we have a solution to meet your specifications.
In addition to repairing generators, we can assist you in dealing with your warranty so you can replace your generator.
Is there something that is not listed on our site? That you need an electrician for?
Don’t worry, we have you covered. When it comes to electricity, we cover it all. In regards to anything that runs on electricity, we can install, repair, or even help you replace it if it can’t be fixed.
Call us today to get a quote.