Is electrical wiring something you need help with? If you need any help with wiring, we have a team that can help!
Wiring has many possibilities. We could never list everything. However, to provide you with a glimpse of some of the most common electrical wiring problems we deal with on a regular basis, here is a list.
– Installing and repairing ceiling and wall fans.
– Getting a new electric fireplace up and running.
– Changing the old thermostat panel with a new one.
– Repairs and installations of doorbells.
– Smoke detector installation and repair services.
– Installation of network cable wiring and outlets.
– Rewiring an entire house.
– Building a new house or renovating, and getting rewiring done.
– Wiring for a new garage.
– A heated pool’s wiring.
– Installation of new wiring for outlets (exterior and interior).
– Electrical wiring for new lighting.
– Removing old wiring.
– Wire replacement for burnt out wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Safety assessments are conducted by our professionals of the highest quality both in the commercial and residential sectors. Our skilled and adept electricians are among the best in the industry. Safety risk assessments and routine electrical inspections are also provided by our company. Electrical problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues resulting from neglected electrical systems in your home or business could cause property damage, electrical fires, and even cause personal injury.
An annual inspection helps you identify any problems that may develop in your home or business. And addressed before they become a more serious problem.
Do you want more security? Whether your home or business requires a sophisticated security system, we can assist you in setting one up. We can help install the latest security system for your home or business. Maybe you are searching for something simple like an exterior motion detector. That will act as a deterrent to intruders for your home.
Perhaps you desire to have a fully-featured security system installed to protect your business. Featuring real-time video monitoring, alarms, motion-based lighting, and more. No matter what security system you plan to install. Our team can assist in securing your property.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Would you like assistance with a breaker panel? You can get help from us if this is the case! The reasons for needing an electrician to inspect a breaker panel are many and varied. Generally, we help with:
– Identifying a breaker panel that keeps tripping, then troubleshooting it until the issue is resolved.
– 200 amp panel upgrades.
– Changing out a faulty breaker panel.
– Replacing an old breaker box.
– Changing a fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– Building a sub-panel on top of an existing breaker panel.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes have breaker panels, we are also capable of diagnosing and repairing any problems you may have with a fuse box.
– Even though most homes use breaker panels, we can also help with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
If you need surge protection, we can help. We understand that your electronics are expensive. Power surges could damage your electronics! It could cost up to a few thousand dollars to replace all your devices.
How do we solve this? We recommend surge protectors!
By using surge protection, you will significantly reduce the risks of damaging your electronics during a power surge. Our company can help you install surge protectors for individual outlets. This is a great and low-cost option. However, the surge protection we recommend is a whole-house surge protection system. This stops a power surge before it even enters your home’s electrical system. These surge protectors are much more effective than outlets and or power boards with surge protective capabilities.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Is your home or business without power? And the problem is not related to the electric company? Our technicians are available to assist you with troubleshooting the problem and restore your power. No matter if there has been a total loss of power at your property or a partial loss with only one section, we are here to assist. We can assist you with the following:
- It doesn’t matter whether the power goes out in the whole home, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- The outlets are not working.
- There has been a problem with major appliances.
- The breaker keeps going off.
- Suddenly the electricity turns on and off at random.
- Putting the power back on after a flood or fire.
- Situations involving power outages.
Our team can connect and install any major appliance. Installing a new 4-prong outlet for a dryer might be necessary. It is also possible to install a new electric oven. Generally, we are able to assist with all large electric appliances (commercial or domestic), including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances that you may have! We can also help install any small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Whether you require lighting installation, repairs, or replacement, we can help.
We are able to:
- Install, maintain, or replace any lighting fixture.
- Install high hats, fix them or replace them if necessary.
- Replace, install or repair a light relay.
- Fix, install, or replace dome lights as required.
- Install, fix or replace chandeliers.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Ensure that exterior emergency lighting is installed, repaired or replaced with motion detection.
- Troubleshoot and resolve a flickering light.
- We even provide convenient lighting for your smart home!
We are able to do anything and everything related to lighting! Whether you need new lights installed or the ones that are malfunctioning, we can handle the job for you.
EV Charger Installation
Looking to purchase an electric vehicle (EV) and considering an EV charging station? Perhaps you already own an EV and want a charging station installed at your house or business. Our company is able to assist with the installation of EV charging stations.
Whatever your electric vehicle, such as a Tesla, Audi, BMW, or another model, we can install a charging port. Chargers with a Level 2 capacity are meant for homes and businesses. But, we can also assist with installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
With regard to outlets, we can provide assistance with everything that you need! How can we help?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that is causing issues and then fix or replace the outlet.
- Install new outlets.
- Relocate an outlet to a new location.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, repair, and replacement services.
- Install or replace four-prong outlets in your house/business.
- Inspect outlets that are burnt-out or have faulty components and replace them.
- Change a 110-volt outlet to a 220-volt outlet.
- Dealing with one outlet in a home to installing 500+ outlets in a commercial building.
When it comes to outlets, we can take care of everything!
Generator Install & Repair
Interested in purchasing a new generator for peace of mind? Be it harsh weather or an accident, having a generator to rely on is a blessing.
You can have a whole-house generator installed by us. For minimal backup power, we offer small 10kW generators. Or an average sized generator of 15kW to 20kW. To generators with 150kW+ which are powerful enough to run a mansion. No matter what kind of generator you’re looking for, our vast selection of options will cover a viable solution for you.
Furthermore, we can repair faulty generators and assist you with your warranty for generator replacement.
Do you need the services of an electrician that aren’t listed on our website?
Relax as it’s nothing you have to worry about, we have you covered. As far as electricity is concerned, we cover anything with an electrical current. There is nothing that runs on electricity we can’t install, fix or help you replace if it can’t be fixed.
Feel free to contact us today for a quote.