Need assistance with electrical wiring? Any wiring requirements you may have can be addressed by us.
There are more possibilities with wiring than we could ever list. In any case, here are some of the most common electrical wiring problems we see regularly.
– Installing, repairing, and maintaining ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Installation and operation of a new electric fireplace.
– Old thermostat panel that could be faulty replaced with a new one.
– Installation and maintenance of doorbells.
– Providing smoke detector installation and repair services.
– Install wiring and outlets for network cabling.
– Rewiring an entire house.
– New construction, renovations, and wiring upgrades.
– Install wiring in a new garage.
– A heated pool’s wiring.
– Installation of new wiring for outlets (exterior and interior).
– New wiring for lighting.
– Removing old wiring from the electrical system.
– Wire replacement for burnt out wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Our safety assessments are impeccable for both residential and commercial properties. In terms of adeptness and skill, our electricians are the best in the industry. We can assist with mandatory safety risk assessments and even with routine electrical inspections. If you need assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments or even with your routine electrical inspections, we can help you. A neglected electrical system in your home or business with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues could result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
You should perform an annual inspection on your house or business to identify any problems that may be developing. Then they can be corrected before they become a serious problem.
Do you need more security? Our services can assist you in getting a state-of-the-art security system installed in your business or home. We can help you set up the best security system for your home or business. Perhaps you are interested in something simple such as motion detectors on the exterior of your home. Having that installed in your home will discourage intruders.
Perhaps you desire to have a fully-featured security system installed to protect your business. Security camera monitoring in real-time, alarms, motion-activated lighting, and other features. Regardless of the security system you choose to install. Getting your property secured is something we can help you with.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Are you in need of assistance when it comes to your breaker panel? Then, we can help! The reasons for needing an electrician to inspect a breaker panel are many and varied. However, we generally assist with the following:
– Detecting and fixing problems with a breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, then fix the problem.
– Increasing the panel’s capacity to 200 amps.
– Replacing a faulty breaker panel.
– Changing out a breaker box.
– Switching out a fuse box for a new breaker panel.
– Installing a sub-panel for an existing breaker panel.
– Although most modern homes use breaker panels, we are also able to provide assistance with issues that may arise with a fuse box.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes use breakers, we can also help you with any fuse box issues you may encounter.
Surge protection can be arranged by us. Buying electronics is not cheap! If there was a power surge your electronics could get destroyed! It could cost up to a few thousand dollars to replace all your devices.
What can be done? Surge protector systems!
Power surge protection will significantly reduce the likelihood that your electronics will be damaged in case of a power surge. Surge protectors can be installed as individual outlets. Compared to other alternatives, this one is cheaper. We recommend, however, a surge protection system that covers your entire home to ensure you are fully protected from power surges. Stopping a power surge at its source with a whole-house protection system is key to keeping your home safe. These surge protectors provide much better protection than outlets or power boards.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you lost power at your home or business? And you know this has nothing to do with the electric company? We can help you troubleshoot the problem, so that you can have your power restored. If it’s a total power loss at your property or partial loss with just one section we are ready to help. Among the things we can help with:
- Loss of electricity throughout the entire property, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- Outlets don’t work.
- There are major appliances that do not work.
- Having problems with the breaker frequently going off.
- Electrical power randomly comes on and off from time to time.
- Having power restored following a fire or flood.
- Any situation that involves the loss of power.
Installation and connection of all major appliances are available from us. You might have to install a 4 prong outlet for the dryer. You can also have a new electric oven installed. Among the large and major electric appliances we can help with are:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances! In addition, we can assist in the installation of any small appliances that need electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any type of lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you require can be done by us.
It is possible for us to:
- Help with any light fixture that requires installation, maintenance, or repair.
- Replace, repair, or install high hats.
- The task of installing, repairing or replacing a light relay.
- Replace, install, or repair dome lights.
- Install, replace, or fix chandeliers.
- Ceiling lighting installation, repair, or replacement.
- Install, repair, or replace exterior emergency lighting that detects motion.
- Troubleshoot and fix flickering lights.
- We also provide convenient lighting solutions for your smart home.
Almost anything related to lighting can be done by us! In addition to installing all new lighting that you may require, we can also repair any lights that are causing any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Are you looking into buying an electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? Perhaps you already have an electric vehicle and would like to have a charging station installed at your residence or business. Get your EV charging station installed with our help.
Whether you have a Tesla, BMW, Audi, or another EV, we can install a charging port for you. Level 2 chargers are designed for use in residential and commercial settings. Nevertheless, we are also able to assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations in commercial settings.
If you are having trouble with your outlets, then you can count on us! We can help you with anything and everything you need. Wow can we assist?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that’s causing problems and replace or repair it.
- Installation of new outlets.
- Relocate an outlet.
- Installing, repairing, and replacing GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Install or replace four-prong outlets in your house/business.
- Replace burnt-out or faulty outlets.
- Change a 110-volt outlet to a 220-volt outlet.
- Taking on a single outlet at a home or installing 500+ new outlets at a commercial property.
If it’s to do with an outlet, we can do everything you need!
Generator Install & Repair
Interested in purchasing a new generator for peace of mind? It’s a blessing to have a generator when you need it most, whether it’s a bad storm and extreme weather or an accident.
We can install whole-house generators. From small 10kW generators to provide minimal backup power. Or a generator of 15kW to 20kW in size. This is average. To generators rated at 150kW+ that can power a mansion. Whatever type of generator you are looking for, we have a viable solution.
In addition, we can fix faulty generators as well as assist you in obtaining warranty replacements.
Are you looking for an electrician for a particular job that is not listed on our website?
You don’t have to worry about anything, because we’ve got you covered. If it relates to electricity, we can assist. In regards to anything that runs on electricity, we can install, repair, or even help you replace it if it can’t be fixed.
Give us a call today for a quote.