Are you looking for help with electrical wiring? Regardless of your wiring needs, we can help.
In relation to wiring, there are many more possibilities than we could ever list. However, here is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter regularly.
– Having ceiling or wall-mounted fans installed and repaired.
– Setting up a new electric fireplace.
– Removing the old thermostat panel and replacing it with a new one.
– Doorbell installation and repair.
– Installing smoke detectors and repairing them.
– Install wiring and outlets for network cabling.
– A complete rewiring of the home.
– New construction, renovations, and wiring upgrades.
– Connect wiring to a new garage.
– Wiring for heated pools.
– New wiring for electrical outlets (both interiors and exteriors).
– A wiring diagram for new lighting.
– Getting rid of the old wiring.
– Replacing burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Commercial and residential clients can rely on us to conduct impeccable safety assessments. We employ the most adept and skilled electricians in the industry. We are happy to help you with your mandatory safety risk assessments and even regular safety inspections when that may be necessary. A neglected electrical system in your home or business with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues could result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
You should perform an annual inspection on your house or business to identify any problems that may be developing. Then they can be fixed before they become a real problem.
Do you want more security? Whether you need a home or business security system, we can install a state-of-the-art system for you. You can rely on us to install the latest security system in your home or business. You might be looking for a simple motion detector, such as an exterior one. Serving as a deterrent to potential intruders.
You may also be looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. With real-time camera monitoring, alarms, motion-sensitive security lighting, and more. Regardless of the type of security system you are looking to install. You can rely on us to get your property secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Is there something wrong with your breaker panel? If that is the case, we can help! A breaker panel may need to be serviced by an electrician for a number of different reasons. The main things we generally assist with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, and resolving the problem.
– Installation of 200 amp panels.
– The replacement of a faulty breaker panel.
– Installing a new breaker box to replace an old one.
– Switching out a fuse box for a new breaker panel.
– Installing a sub-panel in an existing breaker panel.
– Most modern homes have breaker panels, but we can also help with any fuse box issues.
– Even though most homes use breaker panels, we can also help with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
If you need protection from surges, we can help. Buying electronics is not cheap! You could lose everything electronic if there was a power surge! The replacement cost could be up to a few thousand without insurance.
So what is the best solution? Take advantage of surge protectors!
You can decrease the chances of damage to your electronics drastically by protecting them from power surges. Surge protectors can be installed individually as outlets. Compared to other options, this one is less expensive. Our recommendation for surge protection is a whole-house system that provides comprehensive coverage. Stopping a power surge at its source with a whole-house protection system is key to keeping your home safe. These surge protectors are much more effective than outlets and or power boards with surge protective capabilities.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Did you lose power at your home or business? It’s not related to the electric company? We can help you troubleshoot the problem and get your power on and working again. Whatever the situation, whether you have lost power to your entire property or just a single section, we are here to help. We can help with:
- An entire property, one room, just the exterior, or a particular wall suffers a power failure.
- Not working outlets.
- There are major appliances that do not work.
- Continually, the breaker trips.
- Electrical power going on and off at random.
- Having power restored following a fire or flood.
- Any situation involving the loss of electricity.
Our installation and connection services cover all major appliances. For a dryer, you might need a new 4-prong outlet installed. Or have a new electric oven installed. We can help with all large electric appliances (commercial or domestic), including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
As well as any other major appliances you may have! As well as installing small appliances that require electrical work, we can also assist.
Lighting Install & Repair
It would be our pleasure to help you with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you may need.
The following could be done:
- Install, maintain, or replace any lighting fixture.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of high hats.
- Replace, repair, or install a light relay.
- Replace, install or repair dome lights.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of chandeliers.
- Install, fix, or replace ceiling lights in your home.
- Install, fix or replace exterior emergency lighting with motion detection.
- Look for the source of flickering lights and fix it.
- We can even help with convenient smart home lighting!
Basically, if it has to do with lighting, we can do it! We can install any new lighting you need and fix any lights that are causing problems.
EV Charger Installation
Are you interested in getting a new electric vehicle (EV) and thinking of getting a charging station? Perhaps you already have an electric vehicle and would like to have a charging station installed at your residence or business. Our company is able to assist with the installation of EV charging stations.
We can install an electric vehicle charger for any vehicle, whether it is a BMW, Tesla, Audi, or any other electric vehicle. Home and commercial premises should use Level 2 chargers. As well as installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
With regard to outlets, we can provide assistance with everything that you need! Wow can we assist?
- Fix or replace the outlet that is causing problems after troubleshooting.
- Install new outlets.
- Change the location of an outlet.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, repair, and replacement.
- Replacing or installing 4 prong outlets.
- Replace any burned-out electrical outlets or those that are faulty.
- Upgrade 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Dealing with one outlet in a home to installing 500+ outlets in a commercial building.
With regard to outlets, we can offer everything you require!
Generator Install & Repair
Looking to get peace of mind with a new generator? Whether it is a severe weather event or an accident, a generator is a precious asset.
We are able to install whole-house generators. From 10kW generators that are ideally suited for small backup power systems. Or a generator of 15kW to 20kW in size. This is average. To 150kW+ generators that will power a mansion. Regardless of what you require in a generator, we have a number of options.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators and help with your warranty replacement.
Do you need the services of an electrician that aren’t listed on our website?
Please do not worry, we will take care of it for you. When it comes to electricity, we cover it all. You can get anything that runs on electricity from us installed, fixed or we can help you replace it if it’s already broken and can’t be fixed.
Contact us today to obtain a quote.