Is there something you need help with when it comes to electrical wiring? We can help with any of your wiring needs.
In terms of wiring, there are more options than we could ever imagine. However, here is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter regularly.
– Repairing and installing ceiling and wall-mounted fans.
– Installation and operation of a new electric fireplace.
– Old thermostat panel that could be faulty replaced with a new one.
– Doorbell installation and repair.
– Providing smoke detector installation and repair services.
– Wiring and outlet installation for network cable.
– Complete rewiring a house.
– Wiring for new construction, renovation, and retrofitting.
– Install wiring in the new garage.
– Connecting up the wiring for a heated pool.
– New wiring for electrical outlets (both interiors and exteriors).
– Wiring for new lighting.
– Removing an existing wiring system that needs replacing.
– Replacing burnt out and damaged wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Providing impeccable safety assessments for both commercial and residential properties is what we do best. We have the most proficient and skilled electricians in the industry. If you need assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments, we can assist you with them. As well as with routine electrical inspections. Neglecting your electrical system at home or at work can result in malfunctioning wiring, damaged outlets, and other problems. These could result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
You should perform an annual inspection on your house or business to identify any problems that may be developing. Then they can be corrected before they become a serious problem.
Do you want more security? Whether you need to install a state-of-the-art security system at your home or office, we can facilitate the process. You can rely on us to install the latest security system in your home or business. Maybe you are interested in something simple such as exterior motion detectors. Putting up such a defense will deter intruders from breaking into your home.
Or, it might be that you want to install a full-fledged security system to protect your business. With real-time camera monitoring, alarms, motion-sensitive security lighting, and more. It doesn’t matter what type of security system you want to install. If you need your property secured, we can help.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Are you in need of assistance when it comes to your breaker panel? You can count on us for assistance! A very long list of reasons could lead to the need for an electrician to visit your home or business for a breaker panel issue. Generally, we provide assistance with:
– Identifying a breaker panel that keeps tripping, then troubleshooting it until the issue is resolved.
– Panel upgrades to 200 amps.
– Putting in a new breaker panel.
– Putting in a new breaker box.
– Installing a new breaker panel in place of an old fuse box.
– Making a sub-panel for an existing breaker panel.
– Even though most homes use breaker panels, we can also help with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– The majority of modern homes utilize breaker panels. However, we are also able to assist you with any issues you may be experiencing with your fuse box.
We can help with surge protection. Electronics don’t come cheap! Imagine for a moment what would happen if there was a power surge and you lost your computer, your smart TV, and your fridge. Replacing that could cost a few thousand dollars.
The solution? Take advantage of surge protectors!
By using surge protection, you dramatically reduce the chances of your electronics being damaged by a power surge. Individual surge protectors can be installed as outlets. This is a great and low-cost option. We recommend that you do not use a surge protection system that is whole-house based. Using this, you will stop a power surge before it even enters your home. Unlike outlets and power boards with surge protection features, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Is your home or business without power? And you know this has nothing to do with the electric company? It’s possible for us to assist in troubleshooting the issue and getting your power back on. Whatever the situation, whether you have lost power to your entire property or just a single section, we are here to help. Our team can assist you with:
- It doesn’t matter whether the power goes out in the whole home, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- The outlets are not working.
- Several major appliances are not functioning.
- The breaker keeps going off.
- Electrical power randomly comes on and off from time to time.
- Putting the power back on after a flood or fire.
- Power outages in any situation.
We are able to connect and install any major appliance. For a dryer, you might need a new 4-prong outlet installed. Or a new electric oven that you just purchased. Any large electric appliance (domestic and commercial can be installed by us, such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Additionally, any other major appliances! In addition, we can assist with any electrical work needed to install small appliances.
Lighting Install & Repair
Our team is here to help you with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you may need.
- Install, fix or replace any light fixture.
- Install high hats, fix them or replace them if necessary.
- Install, fix or replace a light relay.
- Fixing, installing, or replacing dome lights.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of chandeliers.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Install, repair, or replace exterior emergency lighting that is equipped with motion detection.
- Look for the source of flickering lights and fix it.
- We can even provide convenient smart home lighting!
Almost anything related to lighting can be done by us! Using our services, you can get any new lighting you need and have any light that is causing problems to be repaired.
EV Charger Installation
Looking to purchase an electric vehicle (EV) and considering an EV charging station? If you already have an EV, you may be interested in getting a charging station installed at your home or business. We can help get your EV charging station installed.
We can install a charging port for any electric vehicle, such as a BMW, Audi, Tesla, or another electric vehicle. Chargers with a Level 2 capacity are meant for homes and businesses. But, we can also help install Level 3 charging stations in commercial spaces.
We can assist you with any and all outlet-related requirements! What assistance can we provide?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that’s causing problems and replace or repair it.
- New outlet installation.
- Relocate an outlet.
- Installing, repairing, and replacing GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Installation or replacement of 4 prong outlets.
- Replace burned-out or dysfunctional outlets.
- Upgrade 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Installing 500+ new outlets in commercial buildings. Or just one outlet in a home. We do large and small jobs.
When it comes to outlets, we can assist you with all your needs!
Generator Install & Repair
Looking for a new generator that will give you peace of mind? The ability to rely on a generator in extreme weather or in case of an accident is very important.
A whole-house generator can be installed by us. For a minimal backup power requirement, small generators of 10 kW can be used. Or an average sized generator of 15kW to 20kW. To 150kW+ generators capable of supplying enough electricity to power a mansion. Whatever type of generator you are looking for, we have a viable solution.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators or assist with your warranty if you need a generator replaced.
Is there something that is not listed on our site? That you need an electrician for?
You won’t have to worry; we have you covered. If it involves electricity, we can assist. In terms of electric devices, there is nothing that we cannot install, repair, or help you replace. If it cannot be fixed.
Contact us today to obtain a quote.