Would you like assistance with electrical wiring? Regardless of your wiring needs, we can help.
There are more possibilities with wiring than we could ever list. Nonetheless, here are some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter on a daily basis.
– Installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans and repairing them.
– Installation and operation of a new electric fireplace.
– Replacing the old thermostat panel with a new one.
– Repairs and installations of doorbells.
– Installing smoke detectors and repairing them.
– Network cable wiring install and outlets.
– Whole house rewiring.
– Building a new house or renovating, and getting rewiring done.
– Installation of wiring in a new garage.
– Connecting up the wiring for a heated pool.
– Wiring (exterior and interior) for new outlets.
– Wiring up some new lighting.
– Old wiring that needs to be removed.
– Replacing burnt out and damaged wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both residential and commercial properties. In terms of adeptness and skill, our electricians are the best in the industry. In addition to mandatory safety assessments, we can also assist with routine electrical inspections. If you neglect the electrical system in your home or business and find that the wiring is damaged, there are damaged outlets, and many other problems, this can result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection will help your home or businesses rule out any problems that are developing. Consequently, they can be addressed before they become real problems.
Interested in better security? We can help get you set up with a state-of-the-art security system for your home or business. We are able to assist you in the installation of the latest security systems for your home or business. Perhaps you are looking for something simple such as exterior motion detectors. This will keep intruders away from your home by means of being a deterrent.
Perhaps you desire to have a fully-featured security system installed to protect your business. Featuring real-time video monitoring, alarms, motion-activated security lighting, and more. No matter what kind of security system you want to install. Getting your property secured is something we can help you with.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Would you like some help with a breaker panel? You can get help from us if this is the case! A very long list of reasons could lead to the need for an electrician to visit your home or business for a breaker panel issue. Generally, we help with:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that is constantly tripping, then resolving the issue.
– Upgrade the panel to 200 amps.
– The replacement of a faulty breaker panel.
– Changing an old breaker box.
– Switching from an old fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– Incorporating a sub-panel into a breaker panel.
– The majority of modern homes utilize breaker panels. However, we are also able to assist you with any issues you may be experiencing with your fuse box.
– While most modern homes use breaker panels, we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
If you need protection from surges, we can help. Buying electronics is not cheap! Your electronics may be destroyed by a power surge! If you don’t have insurance you could be up for a few thousand in replacement costs. Even if you do have insurance it’s just a hassle to deal with.
The solution? Invest in surge protectors!
By using surge protection, you dramatically reduce the chances of your electronics being damaged by a power surge. Surge protectors can be installed as individual outlets. This is a cheaper alternative. We recommend an entire home surge protection system, though. Using this, you will stop a power surge before it even enters your home. In comparison to surge protectors that are built into outlets or power boards, these products are much more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Is your home or business without power? And it’s not related to the electric company? We will assist you in troubleshooting the issue and getting your power back on. If you have a total power outage at your property or a partial outage with only one section, we will be glad to help. Among the things we can help with:
- Is there a power loss in the entire property, just in a particular room, just outside, or just within a particular wall.
- Not working outlets.
- Several major appliances are not functioning.
- There is a breaker that keeps tripping.
- Suddenly the electricity turns on and off at random.
- Restoring the electrical supply after a fire or flood.
- Any time there is an outage of power.
Connecting and installing major appliances is something we can do. Installing a new 4-prong outlet for a dryer might be necessary. You could also have a new electric oven that needs installation. You can rely on us to help you with all of your large electric appliances (commercial and domestic), such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances you may have! Additionally, we can assist with the installation of any small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Lighting installation, repairs, or replacement are all services that we provide.
The following is possible:
- Replace, repair, or install any light fixture.
- Replace, repair, or install high hats, if necessary.
- The task of installing, repairing or replacing a light relay.
- Fix, install, or replace dome lights as required.
- Provide services for the installation, maintenance, and replacement of chandeliers.
- Putting in, repairing or replacing ceiling lights.
- Install, fix or replace exterior motion-activated emergency lighting.
- Identify and resolve flickering lights.
- In addition, we offer convenient smart home lighting solutions.
It does not matter what you need, if it has to do with lighting, we can provide it! Regardless of what kind of lighting you need or problems the lights are causing, we can install it and fix any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Are you looking into buying an electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? If you already own an EV, you may be in need of a charging station that is installed at your home or business. Our company is able to assist with the installation of EV charging stations.
Whatever your electric vehicle, such as a Audi, Tesla, BMW, or another model, we can install a charging port. Level 2 chargers are intended for residential and commercial properties. But, we can also assist with installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
Anything and everything you need done with outlets is what we can help with! What can we do to assist?
- Locate and determine the cause of any problems with an outlet, and then repair or replace the outlet.
- Setup new outlets.
- Relocate an outlet to a new location.
- Installation, repair, and replacement of GFIs and GFCIs outlets.
- Replacing or installing 4 prong outlets.
- Replace damaged or burned-out outlets.
- Change 110-volt outlets 220 volts.
- We can deal with one outlet in a home to install more than 500 new outlets at commercial premises.
With regard to outlets, we can offer everything you require!
Generator Install & Repair
In need of a new generator for peace of mind? When you need a generator, whether it’s because of bad weather or an accident, it can make all the difference.
A whole-house generator is one of the services we can provide. From a small generator of 10 kW capacity that can be used for minimal backup power. Or a generator with an average capacity of 15kW to 20kW. To generators with 150kW+ which are powerful enough to run a mansion. Regardless of what you are looking for in a generator, we have a viable solution.
Furthermore, we can repair faulty generators and assist you with your warranty for generator replacement.
Is there something that is not listed on our site? That you need an electrician for?
You need not worry about anything, we have got you covered. If it has to do with electricity, we are able to cover it. Our technicians are skilled at installing, repairing, or replacing anything that runs on electricity.
Feel free to contact us today for a quote.