Are you looking for help with electrical wiring? We can help with any wiring needs you have.
There are more possibilities with wiring than we could possibly list. In any case, here are some of the most common electrical wiring problems we see regularly.
– Having ceiling or wall-mounted fans installed and repaired.
– Connecting a new electric fireplace.
– Installing a new thermostat panel.
– Repairs and installations of doorbells.
– Service and installation of smoke detectors.
– Network cable wiring install and outlets.
– Completely rewiring a house.
– Building, renovating, and retrofitting wiring.
– Connect wiring to a new garage.
– Connecting up the wiring for a heated pool.
– Wiring for new electrical outlets (both interior and exterior).
– Wiring a new lighting system.
– Eliminating old wiring.
– Wire replacement following burnt wiring.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both residential and commercial properties. We employ the most adept and skilled electricians in the industry. Our team will assist you with safety risk assessments and even with routine electrical inspections. Electrical problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues resulting from neglected electrical systems in your home or business could cause property damage, electrical fires, and even cause personal injury.
Annual inspections will help you rule out developing problems in your home or business. So they can be resolved before they become a real issue.
Do you need more security? Whether you run a small business or a home, we can help you set up an up-to-date security system. We are able to assist you in the installation of the latest security systems for your home or business. Maybe you are searching for something simple like an exterior motion detector. It will deter intruders from entering your home.
Perhaps you are looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. Featuring real-time video monitoring, alarms, motion-activated security lighting, and more. Irrespective of the type of security system you desire to install. We can assist in securing your property.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Would you like some help with a breaker panel? You can count on us for assistance! The reasons for needing an electrician to inspect a breaker panel are many and varied. The main things that we usually help with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel that keeps tripping, and then correcting the problem.
– Installation of 200 amp panels.
– Replace a faulty breaker panel with a new one.
– Changing out a breaker box.
– Installing a new breaker panel in place of an old fuse box.
– Building a sub-panel on top of an existing breaker panel.
– Modern homes typically contain breaker panels, but we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes have breaker panels, we are also capable of diagnosing and repairing any problems you may have with a fuse box.
We can provide surge protection. It’s not cheap to buy electronics! You could lose everything electronic if there was a power surge! The replacement cost could be up to a few thousand without insurance.
What’s the solution to this? A surge protection system!
Power surge protection will significantly reduce the likelihood that your electronics will be damaged in case of a power surge. Surge protectors can be installed individually as outlets. Compared to other options, this one is less expensive. Whole-house surge protection is a better choice though. Using this, you will stop a power surge before it even enters your home. In comparison to surge protectors that are built into outlets or power boards, these products are much more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Did you lose power at your home or business? And the electric company is not the cause? We can help you troubleshoot the problem and get your power on and working again. No matter if there has been a total loss of power at your property or a partial loss with only one section, we are here to assist. We can help with:
- There is a power outage across the entire property, in just one room, outside, or just one wall.
- Outlets not working.
- All major appliances don’t work.
- The breaker keeps going off.
- Suddenly the electricity turns on and off at random.
- Restoring the electrical supply after a fire or flood.
- Any situation that involves the loss of power.
We are able to connect and install any major appliance. Perhaps a 4 prong outlet needs to be installed for a dryer. Or have a new electric oven installed. We can take care of all large electric appliances (domestic and commercial such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Furthermore, any other major appliances! We are also able to assist with the installation of small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any installation, repair, or replacement of lighting that you may need can be handled by us.
For example, we can:
- Install, fix or replace any light fixture.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of high hats.
- The task of installing, repairing or replacing a light relay.
- The task of installing, repairing or replacing dome lights.
- Replace chandeliers, install them, or fix them.
- Install, replace or fix the light fixtures in the ceiling if necessary.
- Install, repair, or replace exterior emergency lighting that detects motion.
- Identify and resolve flickering lights.
- We even help with convenient smart home lighting!
We are able to do anything and everything related to lighting! Using our services, you can get any new lighting you need and have any light that is causing problems to be repaired.
EV Charger Installation
Planning to purchase an EV and thinking about installing a charging station? Maybe you already own an EV and need to install a charging station at your home or business. We can assist with the installation of your EV charging station.
Whether you drive a Audi, BMW, Tesla or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging station for you. Level 2 chargers are for homes and commercial premises. But, we can also help install Level 3 charging stations in commercial spaces.
If you are having trouble with your outlets, then you can count on us! We can help you with anything and everything you need. What assistance can we provide?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that’s causing problems and replace or repair it.
- Setup new outlets.
- Change the location of an outlet.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, repair, and replacement services.
- Replacing or installing 4 prong outlets.
- Replace faulty or burnt out outlets.
- Swap 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- From installing one outlet at home to installing 500+ outlets at commercial premises.
Whatever it is you need for an outlet, we can do it!
Generator Install & Repair
Need a new generator to get peace of mind? Whether it is harsh weather or an accident, having a generator to turn to is extremely beneficial.
We offer whole-house generator installation. From a small generator of 10 kW capacity that can be used for minimal backup power. Or a generator with an average capacity of 15kW to 20kW. To a 150kW+ generator capable of supplying power to a mansion. Regardless of what type of generator you are needing, we have an appropriate solution for you.
Repairing faulty generators and dealing with your warranty for replacement generators are also available from us.
Would you like an electrician to assist you with any tasks that are not listed on our website?
You need not worry about anything, we have got you covered. We cover anything related to electricity. You can get anything that runs on electricity from us installed, fixed or we can help you replace it if it’s already broken and can’t be fixed.
To receive a quote, call us today.