Are you looking for help with electrical wiring? We can help with any wiring needs you have.
With wiring, there is no end to the possibilities. Nonetheless, here are some of the most common electrical wiring troubles we encounter on a regular basis.
– Repairing and installing ceiling and wall-mounted fans.
– Getting a new electric fireplace installed and working.
– Old thermostat panel that could be faulty replaced with a new one.
– Installation and maintenance of doorbells.
– Installing smoke detectors and repairing them.
– Installing network cable wiring and outlets for homes and businesses.
– Rewiring a whole house.
– Wiring for new buildings, renovations, and retrofits.
– Connect wiring to a new garage.
– Heated pool wiring.
– Wiring for new outlets (interior and exterior).
– New lighting wiring.
– Disposing of old wiring.
– Changing burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
The safety assessments that we provide for both commercial and residential properties are of the highest standard. Our electricians are among the best in the industry. Our team will assist you with safety risk assessments and even with routine electrical inspections. Electrical problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues resulting from neglected electrical systems in your home or business could cause property damage, electrical fires, and even cause personal injury.
An annual inspection allows you to identify and correct any potential problems that may be developing in your home or business. So they can be fixed before they turn into a real problem.
Do you need more security? Our services can assist you in getting a state-of-the-art security system installed in your business or home. We can assist you in installing the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps you are looking for something simple such as exterior motion detectors. This will keep intruders away from your home by means of being a deterrent.
You may also be looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. Security camera monitoring in real-time, alarms, motion-activated lighting, and other features. No matter what security system you are looking to install. We can assist in securing your property.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Have you got a breaker panel that you need help with? Then, we can help! It is possible for an electrician to be called out for a service of a breaker panel for a number of reasons. Generally, we help with:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel that keeps tripping, and then correcting the problem.
– Upgrade the panel to 200 amps.
– Replace faulty breaker panels.
– The replacement of an old breaker box.
– Switching out a fuse box for a new breaker panel.
– Incorporating a sub-panel into a breaker panel.
– While most modern homes feature breaker panels, we can also help you if you encounter any issues with your fuse box.
– Even though most homes use breaker panels, we can also help with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
We can help with surge protection. Electronics don’t come cheap! Imagine there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, computer, and smart TV. That could be a few thousand dollars to replace.
What’s the solution to this? A surge protection system is a must!
Protecting your electronics from power surges will minimize the likelihood that they will be damaged. Our company can help you install surge protectors for individual outlets. Compared to other options, this one is less expensive. We recommend, however, a surge protection system that covers your entire home to ensure you are fully protected from power surges. It prevents a power surge from entering your home’s electrical system. Power boards and outlets with surge protection are less effective than whole-house surge protection systems.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Does your home or business not have power? And the electric company has nothing to do with it? We can help you troubleshoot the problem and get your power on and working again. Whether you’ve lost power in all or part of your property, we are ready to assist. We are able to help with:
- Loss of power in an entire house, or just one room, or just outside, or just one wall.
- Outlets not working.
- Your major appliances are not working.
- Breakers keep tripping.
- Electrical power going on and off at random.
- Restoring the electrical supply after a fire or flood.
- Whenever there is a power outage.
Any major appliance can be connected and installed by us. You might have to install a 4 prong outlet for the dryer. Or have a new electric oven to get connected. You can rely on us to help you with all of your large electric appliances (commercial and domestic), such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances that you may have! Additionally, we can assist with the installation of any small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
We can help with any lighting installation, repairs, or replacement that you may need.
Our services include:
- Light fixture installation, repair, and replacement.
- Install, fix or replace high hats.
- Installing, repairing, or replacing a light relay.
- Replace, install or repair dome lights.
- Install, fix, and replace chandeliers as needed.
- Install, repair or replace ceiling lighting.
- Ensure exterior motion-activated emergency lighting is installed, repaired, or replaced.
- Diagnose and resolve flickering lights.
- We even provide convenient lighting for your smart home!
If it has to do with lighting, we can do it! Our team can install any new lighting you require as well as repair any lights that are causing trouble.
EV Charger Installation
Planning to purchase an EV and thinking about installing a charging station? Perhaps you already own an electric vehicle and want to have a charging station installed at your home or business. We can assist with the installation of your EV charging station.
Whether you drive a Tesla, BMW, Audi or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging station for you. Level 2 chargers are for homes and commercial premises. As well as installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
If you are having trouble with your outlets, then you can count on us! We can help you with anything and everything you need. How could we be of assistance?
- Diagnose the problem with an outlet and then fix the outlet or replace it.
- Add new outlets.
- Relocate an outlet to a new location.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, repair, and replacement.
- Install or replace four-prong outlets in your house/business.
- Replace burnt-out or faulty outlets.
- Change 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Deal with one outlet in a home or install 500+ new outlets at commercial premises.
When it comes to outlets, we can take care of everything!
Generator Install & Repair
Interested in purchasing a new generator for peace of mind? Be it harsh weather or an accident, having a generator to rely on is a blessing.
You can have a whole-house generator installed by us. From a small generator of 10 kW capacity that can be used for minimal backup power. Or a generator with an average capacity of 15kW to 20kW. To a generator with a power output of 150 kW+ to be able to power a mansion when used. Regardless of what type of generator you are needing, we have an appropriate solution for you.
In addition to repairing generators, we can assist you in dealing with your warranty so you can replace your generator.
Would you require an electrician to perform a service not listed on our website?
There’s no need to worry – we’ve got you covered. Whenever it has to do with electricity, we cover it. In regards to anything that runs on electricity, we can install, repair, or even help you replace it if it can’t be fixed.
Call us today to get a quote.