Do you need help with electrical wiring? We can help with any of your wiring needs.
Obviously, there are a lot more possibilities involved in wiring than we can ever list here. Nevertheless, here is a list of some of the electrical wiring issues we encounter most often.
– Installing, repairing, and maintaining ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Installing a new electric fireplace.
– Installing a new thermostat panel.
– Installing and repairing doorbells.
– Service and installation of smoke detectors.
– Installing network cable wiring and outlets for homes and businesses.
– Rewiring of an entire house.
– Building a new house or renovating, and getting rewiring done.
– Adding wiring to a new garage.
– Connecting up the wiring for a heated pool.
– New wiring for new outlets that are installed (exterior and interior).
– New lighting wiring.
– Removing old wiring from the electrical system.
– Changing burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
The safety assessments that we provide for both commercial and residential properties are of the highest standard. We employ the most adept and skilled electricians in the industry. We can assist with mandatory safety risk assessments and even with routine electrical inspections. If you need assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments or even with your routine electrical inspections, we can help you. If your electrical system has wiring problems, damaged outlets, and other problems, you could experience property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injuries.
You can rule out potential problems with your home or business after an annual inspection. This will allow them to be fixed before they become a major issue.
Interested in better security? Our team of experts can help you set you up with a state-of-the-art security system for your home or business. We can help you set up the best security system for your home or business. Perhaps you are interested in something simple such as motion detectors on the exterior of your home. This act will deter intruders from entering your residence.
You may also be looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. Monitoring security cameras in real-time, alarms, motion-based lighting, and much more. Irrespective of the type of security system you desire to install. If you need your property secured, we can help.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Have you got a breaker panel that you need help with? If that is the case, we can help! A very long list of reasons could lead to the need for an electrician to visit your home or business for a breaker panel issue. However, we generally assist with the following:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, like one that keeps tripping, then fixing it.
– Increasing the panel’s capacity to 200 amps.
– Replace a faulty breaker panel with a new one.
– Removing the old breaker box and installing a new one.
– Fuse box replacement with a new breaker panel.
– An existing breaker panel that needs to be sub-paneled.
– While most modern homes use breaker panels, we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– In many modern homes, breaker panels are used, however we can assist you with problems related to a fuse box as well.
Surge protection is something we can help with. Electronics don’t come cheap! Suppose for a moment that there was a power surge, which caused you to lose your fridge, your computer, and your smart television. That could be a few thousand dollars to replace.
The solution? Surge protection is a must!
Surge protection will dramatically reduce the chances that a power surge will damage your electronics. Surge protectors can be installed individually as outlets. This is a cheaper alternative. Whole-house surge protection is a better choice though. Stopping a power surge at its source with a whole-house protection system is key to keeping your home safe. As opposed to outlets and or power boards built with surge protection capabilities, whole-house surge protectors are much more effective at blocking surges.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Did you lose power at your home or business? And you know this has nothing to do with the electric company? We can help you troubleshoot the problem, so that you can have your power restored. No matter if there has been a total loss of power at your property or a partial loss with only one section, we are here to assist. Among the things we can help with:
- The entire property, just one room, just the outside, or just one wall is affected by the loss of power.
- The outlets do not seem to be working.
- Major appliances not functioning.
- A circuit breaker keeps tripping.
- Suddenly the electricity turns on and off at random.
- Restoring power after a fire or flood.
- Situations in which there is a power outage.
Connecting and installing major appliances is something we can do. Perhaps you need a new 4 prong outlet to connect your dryer. You could also have a new electric oven that needs installation. Any large and major electric appliance (domestic or commercial) can be installed by us, including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Including any other major appliances as well! Any electrical work needed for small appliances can also be performed by us.
Lighting Install & Repair
It would be our pleasure to help you with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you may need.
We are able to:
- Replace, repair, or install any light fixture.
- Install, maintain, or replace high hats.
- Replace, install, or fix a light relay.
- Fixing, installing, or replacing dome lights.
- Install, fix, and replace chandeliers as needed.
- Putting in, repairing or replacing ceiling lights.
- Ensure exterior motion-activated emergency lighting is installed, repaired, or replaced.
- Fix a flickering light by troubleshooting it.
- We can even help with convenient smart home lighting!
We are able to do anything and everything related to lighting! Our team can install any new lighting you require as well as repair any lights that are causing trouble.
EV Charger Installation
Do you plan on getting an electric vehicle (EV) and need a charging station? If you already have an EV, you may be interested in getting a charging station installed at your home or business. Get your EV charging station installed with our help.
Whatever your EV is, whether it is a Audi, Tesla, BMW, or another, we can install a charging port. Home and commercial premises should use Level 2 chargers. Also, we can assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
Anything and everything you need done with outlets is what we can help with! How can we help?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that’s causing problems and replace or repair it.
- New outlet installation.
- Move an outlet to a new location.
- Installing, repairing, and replacing GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Install or replace 4 prong outlets.
- Replace burnt-out or faulty outlets.
- 110-volt outlet upgraded to 220 volts.
- From installing one outlet at home to installing 500+ outlets at commercial premises.
You can count on us for everything you need in regards to outlets!
Generator Install & Repair
Looking for a new generator that will give you peace of mind? It’s a blessing to have a generator when you need it most, whether it’s a bad storm and extreme weather or an accident.
We offer whole-house generator installation. Suitable for small backup power systems, 10kW generators are available. Alternatively, a generator with a power output of 15kW to 20kW. This is an average sized generator.. To a 150kW+ generator capable of supplying power to a mansion. Regardless of what type of generator you are needing, we have an appropriate solution for you.
Furthermore, we can repair faulty generators and assist you with your warranty for generator replacement.
Would you require an electrician to perform a service not listed on our website?
We’ve got you covered, don’t worry. If it’s to do with electricity we cover it. In terms of electric devices, there is nothing that we cannot install, repair, or help you replace. If it cannot be fixed.
For a free quote, please call us today.