Would you like assistance with electrical wiring? Any wiring requirements you may have can be addressed by us.
Obviously, there are a lot more possibilities involved in wiring than we can ever list here. However, to provide you with a glimpse of some of the most common electrical wiring problems we deal with on a regular basis, here is a list.
– Repairing and installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Connecting a new electric fireplace.
– Replacing the old thermostat panel with a new one.
– Installs and repairs doorbells.
– Providing smoke detector installation and repair services.
– Installing network cable wiring and outlets.
– Rewiring a whole house.
– Wiring for new construction, renovation, and retrofitting.
– Installation of wiring in a new garage.
– Wiring for heated pools.
– Electrical wiring for new outlets (interior and exterior).
– New wiring for the lights.
– Removing an existing wiring system that needs replacing.
– Replacing burnt wires on an electrical system.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Whether it is for a commercial or residential building, we provide impeccable safety assessments. Our adept and skilled electricians are the best in the industry. Our company offers assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments as well as routine electrical inspections. A neglected electrical system in your home or business with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues could result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
You can rule out potential problems with your home or business after an annual inspection. This way, the problem can be resolved before it becomes a real issue.
Are you looking for more security? Whether you need to install a state-of-the-art security system at your home or office, we can facilitate the process. You can rely on us to install the latest security system in your home or business. Perhaps something simple is what you’re looking for, such as exterior motion detectors. This will keep intruders away from your home by means of being a deterrent.
Or perhaps you are looking to install a full-fledged security system to protect your company. Featuring real-time video monitoring, alarms, motion-based lighting, and more. Regardless of the security system you choose to install. We can assist you in making sure that your property is properly secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Would you like assistance with a breaker panel? Then, we are here to assist you. It is possible for an electrician to be called out for a service of a breaker panel for a number of reasons. However, the main things we help with are:
– Identifying a breaker panel that keeps tripping, then troubleshooting it until the issue is resolved.
– Increasing the panel’s capacity to 200 amps.
– Changing a faulty breaker panel.
– Putting in a new breaker box.
– Installing a new breaker panel in place of an old fuse box.
– Installing a sub-panel for an existing breaker panel.
– While most modern homes feature breaker panels, we can also help you if you encounter any issues with your fuse box.
– Modern homes typically contain breaker panels, but we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
We can help with surge protection. It’s not cheap to buy electronics! You could lose everything electronic if there was a power surge! If you don’t have insurance you could be up for a few thousand in replacement costs. Even if you do have insurance it’s just a hassle to deal with.
Are there any good solutions to this? Take advantage of a surge protection system!
By using surge protection, you dramatically reduce the chances of your electronics being damaged by a power surge. You can have surge protectors installed as individual outlets if you like. This is a cheap option. We recommend, however, a surge protection system that covers your entire home to ensure you are fully protected from power surges. A power surge will be halted before it even gets into the electrical system of your home with whole-house surge protection. These surge protectors are much more effective than outlets and or power boards with surge protective capabilities.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Do you have a power outage at your home or office? And it doesn’t involve the electric company? If you’re experiencing power issues, we can help troubleshoot them and get the power started again. Whatever the situation, whether you have lost power to your entire property or just a single section, we are here to help. We can assist you with the following:
- There is a power outage across the entire property, in just one room, outside, or just one wall.
- There is an issue with outlets.
- Major appliances not working.
- Continually, the breaker trips.
- Electrical power suddenly comes on and off without warning.
- Restoration of power after a fire or a flood.
- Any situation with power outages.
Connecting and installing major appliances is something we can do. Perhaps you need to get a 4 prong outlet installed for a dryer. Or have a new electric oven installed. All large electrical appliances (commercial and domestic) can be repaired by us. These include:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Including any other major appliances as well! Additionally, we can assist with the installation of any small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Our team is here to help you with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you may need.
For example, we can:
- Installation, repair, or replacement of any light fixtures.
- Whether installing, repairing, or replacing high hats.
- Replace, repair, or install a light relay.
- Replacing, repairing, or installing dome lights.
- Provide services for the installation, maintenance, and replacement of chandeliers.
- Install, replace or fix the light fixtures in the ceiling if necessary.
- Install, fix or replace exterior emergency lighting with motion detection.
- Find the cause of flickering lights and fix it.
- We can even provide convenient smart home lighting!
If it’s to do with lighting we can do it! If you need new lighting or if your existing lights are causing issues, we can install them and fix them.
EV Charger Installation
Are you considering purchasing an electric vehicle (EV) and are interested in getting a charging station? Perhaps you already own an EV and want a charging station installed at your house or business. Our company is able to assist with the installation of EV charging stations.
Whatever your EV is, whether it is a Audi, Tesla, BMW, or another, we can install a charging port. Chargers with a Level 2 capacity are meant for homes and businesses. As well as installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
We can assist you with any and all outlet-related requirements! How could we be of assistance?
- Investigate the problem with an outlet and then repair or replace the outlet.
- Installation of new outlets.
- Move an outlet to a new location.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, maintenance, repair, and replacement.
- Install or replace 4 prong outlets.
- Replace faulty or burnt out outlets.
- Upgrade 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- We can deal with one outlet in a home to install more than 500 new outlets at commercial premises.
Whatever it is you need for an outlet, we can do it!
Generator Install & Repair
Would you like to obtain peace of mind with a new generator? It’s a blessing to have a generator when you need it most, whether it’s a bad storm and extreme weather or an accident.
We are capable of installing generators to run for your entire home. For a minimal backup power requirement, small generators of 10 kW can be used. Or a generator of 15kW to 20kW in size. This is average. To a 150kW+ generator capable of supplying power to a mansion. Regardless of what type of generator you are needing, we have an appropriate solution for you.
As well as repairing faulty generators, we are able to assist with warranty replacement of generators.
Would you require an electrician to perform a service not listed on our website?
You won’t have to worry; we have you covered. As far as electricity is concerned, we cover anything with an electrical current. Regardless of whether you need an electric device installed, repaired or replaced, we can help.
Give us a call today for a quote.