Need assistance with electrical wiring? We can help with any wiring needs you have.
In terms of wiring, there are more options than we could ever imagine. However, here is a brief list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter regularly.
– Installing and repairing ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Getting a new electric fireplace installed and working.
– Replacing the old thermostat panel with a new one.
– Installation and repair of doorbells.
– Installing and repairing smoke detectors.
– Wiring and outlets work for network cable installation.
– Total rewiring the house.
– Building a new house or renovating, and getting rewiring done.
– Install wiring in the new garage.
– Wiring for a heated swimming pool.
– Wiring (interior and exterior) for new outlets.
– A wiring diagram for new lighting.
– Taking out old wiring.
– Wire replacement following burnt wiring.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both commercial and residential. We employ the most adept and skilled electricians in the industry. If you need assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments, we can assist you with them. As well as with routine electrical inspections. Electrical problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues resulting from neglected electrical systems in your home or business could cause property damage, electrical fires, and even cause personal injury.
Annual inspections will help you rule out developing problems in your home or business. Then they can be corrected before they become a serious problem.
Looking to upgrade and get more security? We can help get you set up with a state-of-the-art security system for your home or business. We can assist you with the installation of the latest security systems for your home or business. Perhaps you want something simple like exterior motion detectors. Then you will have a deterrent against intruders at your residence.
Or on the other side of things maybe you’re looking to install a comprehensive security system to safeguard your business. With real-time camera monitoring, alarms, motion-sensitive security lighting, and more. Regardless of the type of security system you are looking to install. We can assist in securing your property.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Is there something wrong with your breaker panel? If that is the case, we can help! It is possible for an electrician to be called out for a service of a breaker panel for a number of reasons. In general, we help with:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, for instance one that consistently trips. And then solving the issue.
– 200 amp panel upgrades.
– Installing a new breaker panel to replace a faulty one.
– Putting in a new breaker box.
– Switching out a fuse box for a new breaker panel.
– Installing a sub-panel in an existing breaker panel.
– Modern homes typically contain breaker panels, but we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes have breaker panels, we are also capable of diagnosing and repairing any problems you may have with a fuse box.
A surge protector from us can help. It is not cheap to purchase electronics! Power surges can damage your electronics! If you don’t have insurance you could be up for a few thousand in replacement costs. Even if you do have insurance it’s just a hassle to deal with.
How can we fix this? Protect yourself against surges!
By using surge protection, you dramatically reduce the chances of your electronics being damaged by a power surge. Our company can help you install surge protectors for individual outlets. This is a cheap option. Despite that, the surge protection we recommend is a whole-house system. Your electrical system is protected from power surges. Unlike outlets and power boards with surge protection features, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Are you without power in your home or business? And you know this has nothing to do with the electric company? You can contact us for help troubleshooting the problem and restoring your power. Our team is ready to assist, whether it is a total or partial loss at your property. Here are some things we can help with:
- There is a loss of power throughout your property, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- No outlets working.
- All major appliances don’t work.
- Breakers continue to trip.
- The electricity switches on and off randomly.
- Power restoration following a fire or flood.
- Any situation that involves the loss of power.
Our installation and connection services cover all major appliances. Perhaps you need a new 4 prong outlet installed for a dryer. Or have a new electric oven to get connected. Our technicians are able to handle all large major electric appliances (commercial and domestic) including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Furthermore, any other major appliances! We are also able to assist with the installation of small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
If you need lighting installation, repair, or replacement, we can provide it.
We can help you with:
- Installation, repair, or replacement of any light fixtures.
- Make sure the high hats are installed, repaired or replaced as needed.
- The installation, maintenance or replacement of a light relay.
- Install, repair or replace dome lights on your home.
- Replace, repair, or install chandeliers.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Ensure exterior motion-activated emergency lighting is installed, repaired, or replaced.
- Troubleshoot and fix flickering lights.
- We can even help with convenient smart home lighting!
If it has to do with lighting, we can do it! If you need new lighting or if your existing lights are causing issues, we can install and fix them.
EV Charger Installation
Thinking about purchasing an electric vehicle (EV) and investing in a charging station? Maybe you already own an EV and need to install a charging station at your home or business. We can install your EV charging station.
We can install a charging port for any electric vehicle, such as a Tesla, BMW, Audi, or another electric vehicle. Level 2 chargers are suitable for residential and commercial premises. Furthermore, we are capable of installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial sites.
Everything you need done with outlets can be handled by us! So what do we do?
- Troubleshoot the outlet that is causing issues, then fix or replace it.
- Adding new outlets.
- Relocate an outlet.
- Installing, repairing, and replacing GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Replacing or installing 4 prong outlets.
- Inspect outlets that are burnt-out or have faulty components and replace them.
- 110-volt outlets upgraded to 220 volts.
- Dealing with one outlet in a home to installing 500+ outlets in a commercial building.
When it comes to outlets, we can assist you with all your needs!
Generator Install & Repair
Would you like to obtain peace of mind with a new generator? When harsh weather or unforeseen circumstances occur, a generator comes in handy.
Our company installs generators. From small 10kW generators for minimal backup power. It may also be an average generator of about 15kW to 20kW. To a generator with a power output of 150 kW+ to be able to power a mansion when used. Regardless of what type of generator you are needing, we have an appropriate solution for you.
As well as repairing faulty generators, we are able to assist with warranty replacement of generators.
Need an electrician for something that isn’t listed on our site?
Don’t worry, we have your back. If it relates to electricity, we can assist. Regardless of whether you need an electric device installed, repaired or replaced, we can help.
Give us a call today for a quote.