Is electrical wiring something you need help with? We can assist you with any wiring project.
Obviously, there are a lot more possibilities involved in wiring than we can ever list here. Nevertheless, here is a list of some of the electrical wiring issues we encounter most often.
– Repairing and installing ceiling and wall-mounted fans.
– Getting a new electric fireplace installed and working.
– Replacing the old thermostat panel with a new one.
– The installation and repair of doorbells.
– Smoke detector install and repair.
– Installing network cables and outlets.
– Total rewiring the house.
– Wiring for new construction, renovations, and retrofits.
– Wire up a new garage.
– Wiring for heated pools.
– New wiring for new outlets that are installed (exterior and interior).
– New lighting wiring.
– Getting rid of the old wiring.
– Replacing burnt out and damaged wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
The safety assessments that we provide for both commercial and residential properties are of the highest standard. Our adept and skilled electricians are the best in the industry. We can assist with mandatory safety risk assessments as well as routine electrical inspections. Neglecting your electrical system at home or at work can result in malfunctioning wiring, damaged outlets, and other problems. These could result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection will enable you to rule out any developing problems in your home or business. So they can be fixed before they turn into a real problem.
Interested in better security? Whether you need to install a state-of-the-art security system at your home or office, we can facilitate the process. You can trust us to install the latest security system in your home or business. Maybe you’re looking for something simple, such as motion detectors for the exterior of your property. That will serve as a deterrent to would-be intruders.
Perhaps you desire to have a fully-featured security system installed to protect your business. Featuring real-time video monitoring, alarms, motion-based lighting, and more. Irrespective of the type of security system you desire to install. We can assist in securing your property.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Are you in need of assistance when it comes to your breaker panel? Then, we are here to assist you. There are many reasons why an electrician would need to visit for a breaker panel. However, the main areas that we are able to assist with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, for instance one that consistently trips. And then solving the issue.
– Increasing the panel’s capacity to 200 amps.
– The replacement of a faulty breaker panel.
– Removing and replacing a broken breaker box.
– Installing a new breaker panel in place of an old fuse box.
– Addition of a sub-panel to an existing breaker panel.
– The majority of modern homes utilize breaker panels. However, we are also able to assist you with any issues you may be experiencing with your fuse box.
– While most modern homes feature breaker panels, we can also help you if you encounter any issues with your fuse box.
A surge protector from us can help. Buying electronics is not cheap! Imagine for a moment that there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, a computer and a smart TV. That could be a few thousand dollars to replace.
What is the solution? Take advantage of a surge protection system!
Protecting your electronics from power surges will minimize the likelihood that they will be damaged. You can have surge protectors installed as individual outlets if you like. This is a cheap option. Whole-house surge protection is a better choice though. Using this, you will stop a power surge before it even enters your home. Unlike outlets and power boards with surge protection features, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Is your home or business without power? And the problem is not related to the electric company? Our technicians can help troubleshoot your problem and get your power back on. Whether your home has lost power completely or just a section, we are prepared to help. We can assist you with the following:
- Is there a power loss in the entire property, just in a particular room, just outside, or just within a particular wall.
- No outlets working.
- There has been a problem with major appliances.
- Breakers keep tripping.
- Electricity randomly turning on and off.
- Restoring power after a fire or flood.
- Power outages of any kind.
Any major appliance can be connected and installed by us. You may need a new 4 prong outlet for a dryer. Or install a new electric oven. Among the large and major electric appliances we can help with are:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances that you may have! Any electrical work needed for small appliances can also be performed by us.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any installation, repair, or replacement of lighting that you may need can be handled by us.
We are able to:
- Help with any light fixture that requires installation, maintenance, or repair.
- Replace, repair, or install high hats, if necessary.
- The installation, maintenance or replacement of a light relay.
- Install, fix or replace dome lights.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of chandeliers.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Ensure exterior motion-activated emergency lighting is installed, repaired, or replaced.
- Troubleshoot and fix flickering lights.
- We also provide convenient lighting solutions for your smart home.
We can take care of any of your lighting needs! If you need new lighting or if your existing lights are causing issues, we can install them and fix them.
EV Charger Installation
Are you looking into buying an electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? Perhaps you already own an electric vehicle and want to have a charging station installed at your home or business. We can help get your EV charging station installed.
Whether you drive a BMW, Audi, Tesla or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging station for you. Level 2 chargers are designed for use in residential and commercial settings. In addition, we can help with the installation of Level 3 chargers for commercial establishments.
If you need assistance with any outlet issues, we are here to help! What can we do to assist?
- Fix or replace the outlet that is causing problems after troubleshooting.
- Set up new outlets.
- Move outlets to a new location.
- Install, repair, and replace GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Install or replace 4 prong outlets.
- Replace burned-out or dysfunctional outlets.
- Upgrade 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Deal with one outlet in a home or 500+ new outlets at a commercial establishment.
With regard to outlets, we can offer everything you require!
Generator Install & Repair
Want to get peace of mind with a new generator? If there is bad weather or an accident, having a generator to fall back on is a blessing.
A whole-house generator can be installed by us. From 10kW generators that are ideally suited for small backup power systems. Alternatively, a generator sized at 15kW to 20kW. To generators rated at 150kW+ that can power a mansion. No matter what you are looking for in a generator, we have a solution to meet your specifications.
We can also repair faulty generators and help deal with your warranty to replace a generator.
Would you like an electrician for something that isn’t listed on our site?
We’ve got you covered, don’t worry. If it’s to do with electricity we cover it. In terms of electric devices, there is nothing that we cannot install, repair, or help you replace. If it cannot be fixed.
To receive a quote, call us today.