Are you looking for help with electrical wiring? We can help with any of your wiring needs.
With wiring, there are more possibilities than we could ever hope to list. The following are just a few of the most common electrical wiring issues we deal with on a regular basis.
– Installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans and repairing them.
– Getting a new electric fireplace up and running.
– Thermostat panel replacement.
– Doorbell installation and repair.
– Installation and repair of smoke detectors.
– Installation of network cable wiring and outlets.
– Rewiring of an entire house.
– Wiring installations for new construction, renovations, and retrofits.
– Connect wiring to the new garage.
– Wiring for heating a swimming pool.
– New wiring for new outlets that are installed (exterior and interior).
– Installation of new wiring for the lights.
– Removing old wiring from the electrical system.
– Replacing burnt out wires with new ones.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both residential and commercial properties. We have the best and most skilled electricians in the industry. We can assist with mandatory safety risk assessments as well as routine electrical inspections. Neglecting your electrical system at home or at work can result in malfunctioning wiring, damaged outlets, and other problems. These could result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
Annual inspections can help to identify problems that are developing in your home or business. This way, the problem can be resolved before it becomes a real issue.
Do you require more security? Whether you need a home or business security system, we can install a state-of-the-art system for you. We can help you set up the best security system for your home or business. Perhaps you are looking for something simple, such as an exterior motion detector. This will keep intruders away from your home by means of being a deterrent.
Or on the other side of things maybe you’re looking to install a comprehensive security system to safeguard your business. Featuring real-time video monitoring, alarms, motion-activated security lighting, and more. No matter what security system you plan to install. We can assist you in making sure that your property is properly secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Would you like assistance with a breaker panel? Then we can help you! There are many reasons why an electrician would need to visit for a breaker panel. However, the main things we help with are:
– A breaker panel is troubleshooted, for example if it keeps tripping and then solving the problem.
– Installation of 200 amp panels.
– Replacing a broken breaker panel.
– Installing a new breaker box for an old one.
– Switching out a fuse box for a new breaker panel.
– Addition of a sub-panel to an existing breaker panel.
– Most modern homes have breaker panels, but we can also help with any fuse box issues.
– The majority of modern homes utilize breaker panels. However, we are also able to assist you with any issues you may be experiencing with your fuse box.
We can provide surge protection. It’s not cheap to buy electronics! Imagine for a moment what would happen if there was a power surge and you lost your computer, your smart TV, and your fridge. If you don’t have insurance you could be up for a few thousand in replacement costs. Even if you do have insurance it’s just a hassle to deal with.
The solution? Protect yourself against surges!
By using surge protection, you will significantly reduce the risks of damaging your electronics during a power surge. We can install surge protectors as individual outlets. This is the cheaper option. Our recommendation for surge protection is a whole-house system that provides comprehensive coverage. Stopping a power surge at its source with a whole-house protection system is key to keeping your home safe. Power boards and outlets with surge protection are less effective than whole-house surge protection systems.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Has your home or business lost power? And the electric company is not the cause? We can assist you in troubleshooting the problem and restore your power. We are ready to help you whether there is a complete loss of power at your property or just a partial loss. Here are some things we can help with:
- Loss of electricity throughout the entire property, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- No outlets working.
- All major appliances don’t work.
- A circuit breaker keeps tripping.
- Randomly, the electricity comes on and off.
- Bringing power back online after a fire or flood.
- Any time there is an outage of power.
Connecting and installing major appliances is something we can do. Perhaps you need to get a 4 prong outlet installed for a dryer. Or have a new electric oven installed. You can rely on us to help you with all of your large electric appliances (commercial and domestic), such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Furthermore, any other major appliances! Our electricians can also help install any small appliance that needs electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
You can count on us to help with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement work.
We can do the following:
- Installation, repair, or replacement of any light fixtures.
- Replace, repair, or install high hats, if necessary.
- Light relay installation, repair, or replacement.
- The task of installing, repairing or replacing dome lights.
- Install, fix, and replace chandeliers as needed.
- Replace, repair or install ceiling lights.
- Ensure exterior motion-activated emergency lighting is installed, repaired, or replaced.
- Identify and resolve flickering lights.
- Moreover, we offer convenient solutions for smart home lighting!
We can take care of any of your lighting needs! Regardless of what kind of lighting you need or problems the lights are causing, we can install it and fix any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Thinking about purchasing an electric vehicle (EV) and investing in a charging station? You may already have an EV and need a charging station installed at your home or business. We are able to help you install an EV charging station.
Whether you own a BMW, Audi, Tesla, or another EV, we can assist with the charging station installation. Level 2 chargers are used in homes and businesses. Also, we can assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
If you are having trouble with your outlets, then you can count on us! We can help you with anything and everything you need. How could we be of assistance?
- Fix or replace the outlet that is causing problems after troubleshooting.
- Installation of new outlets.
- Transferring an outlet from one location to another.
- Installing, repairing, and replacing GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Replace or install outlets with 4 prongs.
- Replace faulty or burnt out outlets.
- Change 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Installing 500+ new outlets in commercial buildings. Or just one outlet in a home. We do large and small jobs.
Whatever it is you need for an outlet, we can do it!
Generator Install & Repair
Looking to get peace of mind with a new generator? Whether it is a severe weather event or an accident, a generator is a precious asset.
We can install whole-house generators. For a minimal backup power requirement, small generators of 10 kW can be used. It may also be an average generator of about 15kW to 20kW. To 150kW+ generators capable of supplying enough electricity to power a mansion. Whatever generator you need, we have a viable option.
In addition to repairing generators, we can assist you in dealing with your warranty so you can replace your generator.
Do you need the services of an electrician that aren’t listed on our website?
There’s no need to worry – we’ve got you covered. Whenever it has to do with electricity, we cover it. In regards to anything that runs on electricity, we can install, repair, or even help you replace it if it can’t be fixed.
To receive a quote, call us today.