Need assistance with electrical wiring? Any wiring needs you have can be handled by us.
There are more possibilities with wiring than we could possibly list. But, here is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we deal with on a regular basis.
– Installation and repair of ceiling and wall-mounted fans.
– Installing a new electric fireplace.
– Installing a new thermostat panel in place of the old one.
– Doorbell installs and repairs.
– Smoke detector installation and repair services.
– Network cable wiring installation and outlets.
– Rewiring of an entire house.
– Wiring for new construction, renovation, and retrofitting.
– Install wiring in the new garage.
– Electrical wiring for heated pools.
– Installation of new wiring for outlets (exterior and interior).
– New wiring for the lights.
– Taking out old wiring.
– Replacing burnt out and damaged wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Our safety assessments are impeccable for both residential and commercial properties. We have the most proficient and skilled electricians in the industry. Safety risk assessments and routine electrical inspections are also provided by our company. A neglected electrical system in your home or business with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues could result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection helps you identify any problems that may develop in your home or business. This way, the problem can be resolved before it becomes a real issue.
Looking for more security? Whether for your office or home, we can help you install a state-of-the-art security system. You can trust us to install the latest security system in your home or business. Perhaps you are looking for something simple, such as an exterior motion detector. Then you will have a deterrent against intruders at your residence.
Perhaps your business needs a comprehensive security system to protect it. Where you will be able to monitor live security camera footage, set up alarms, and install motion-activated security lighting. Regardless of the security system you choose to install. We can help get your property secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Need help with a breaker panel? So, we’re here to help! There is a very long list of reasons why a breaker panel would need an electrician’s visit. But, the main things that we generally help with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, then fixes the issue.
– 200 amp panel upgrades.
– Replacing a broken breaker panel.
– Changing an old breaker box.
– Installing a new breaker panel and removing an old fuse box.
– Addition of a sub-panel to an existing breaker panel.
– The majority of modern homes utilize breaker panels. However, we are also able to assist you with any issues you may be experiencing with your fuse box.
– In many modern homes, breaker panels are used, however we can assist you with problems related to a fuse box as well.
A surge protector from us can help. Your electronics are expensive. Power surges can damage your electronics! That could be a few thousand dollars to replace.
What can be done? We recommend a surge protection system!
Power surge protection minimizes the possibility that your electronic equipment will be damaged by a power surge. Our company can help you install surge protectors for individual outlets. Taking this route is cheaper. But, the better way to go about surge protection is to use a whole-house system. Using this device, whole-house surge protection, will prevent power surges from entering your home. Unlike outlets and power boards with surge protection features, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you lost power at your home or business? And the problem is not related to the electric company? Our team of experts can assist you in resolving the problem and getting the power on and working again. No matter if you have lost power to your entire property or just a part of it, we can provide assistance. We can help with:
- Is there a power loss in the entire property, just in a particular room, just outside, or just within a particular wall.
- The outlets in your house are not working.
- Several major appliances are not functioning.
- Having problems with the breaker frequently going off.
- Electricity randomly turning on and off.
- Having power restored following a fire or flood.
- Any time there is an outage of power.
We are able to connect and install any major appliance. For a dryer, you might need a new 4-prong outlet installed. You could also have a new electric oven that needs installation. Generally, we are able to assist with all large electric appliances (commercial and domestic), including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
As well as any other major appliances you may have! We can also assist with installing any small appliances that need electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
You can count on us to help with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement work.
- Install, fix or replace any light fixture.
- Make sure the high hats are installed, repaired or replaced as needed.
- The task of installing, repairing or replacing a light relay.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of dome lights.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of chandeliers.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Installation, repair or replacement of motion-sensitive exterior emergency lighting.
- Make sure that flickering lights are fixed by troubleshooting them.
- We also provide convenient lighting solutions for your smart home.
If it’s to do with lighting we can do it! If you need new lighting or if your existing lights are causing issues, we can install them and fix them.
EV Charger Installation
Looking to get a new electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? Maybe you already own an EV and need to install a charging station at your home or business. You can count on us for EV charging station installation.
Whether you own a Tesla, BMW, Audi, or another EV, we can assist with the charging station installation. Level 2 chargers are suitable for residential and commercial premises. But, we can also help install Level 3 charging stations in commercial spaces.
We can assist you with any and all outlet-related requirements! How could we be of assistance?
- Fix or replace the outlet that is causing problems after troubleshooting.
- New outlet installation.
- Moving an outlet to a new location.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, maintenance, repair, and replacement.
- Replace or install outlets with 4 prongs.
- Replace any burned-out electrical outlets or those that are faulty.
- 110-volt outlet upgraded to 220 volts.
- Installation of 500+ new outlets at commercial premises or a small job of one outlet at a home.
We can take care of everything you need to do if it has to do with an outlet!
Generator Install & Repair
Looking for a new generator that will give you peace of mind? Whether it is harsh weather or an accident, having a generator to turn to is extremely beneficial.
We are able to install whole-house generators. From small 10kW generators for minimal backup power. It may also be an average generator of about 15kW to 20kW. To generators rated at 150kW+ that can power a mansion. Regardless of what you are looking for, we are sure to have a generator that fits your needs.
As well as repairing faulty generators, we are able to assist with warranty replacement of generators.
Would you require an electrician to perform a service not listed on our website?
We’ve got you covered, don’t worry. If it relates to electricity, we can assist. Regardless of whether you need an electric device installed, repaired or replaced, we can help.
Call us today to get a quote.