Do you need help with electrical wiring? Regardless of your wiring needs, we can help.
Wiring has many possibilities. We could never list everything. However, here is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter regularly.
– Repairing and installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Getting a new electric fireplace installed and working.
– Changing the old thermostat panel with a new one.
– Installation and repair of doorbells.
– Service and installation of smoke detectors.
– Network cable wiring installation and outlets.
– Completely rewiring a house.
– New construction, renovations, and retrofitting wiring.
– Connect wiring to the new garage.
– Wiring a heated pool.
– Wiring (exterior and interior) for new outlets.
– Installation of new wiring for the lights.
– Disposing of old wiring.
– Replacing burned wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
The safety assessments that we provide for both commercial and residential properties are of the highest standard. Our electricians are among the best in the industry. We can assist with mandatory safety risk assessments and even with routine electrical inspections. If you need assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments or even with your routine electrical inspections, we can help you. Electrical problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues resulting from neglected electrical systems in your home or business could cause property damage, electrical fires, and even cause personal injury.
You should perform an annual inspection on your house or business to identify any problems that may be developing. This way, the problem can be resolved before it becomes a real issue.
Are you seeking a higher level of security? Whether you need a home or business security system, we can install a state-of-the-art system for you. You can rely on us to install the latest security system in your home or business. Maybe you are searching for something simple like an exterior motion detector. Putting up such a defense will deter intruders from breaking into your home.
You may also be looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. Where you will be able to monitor live security camera footage, set up alarms, and install motion-activated security lighting. Regardless of the security system you are interested in installing. We can assist in securing your property.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Do you need assistance with your breaker panel? Then we can definitely help you! There is a very long list of reasons why a breaker panel would need an electrician’s visit. Generally, we help with:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, for instance one that consistently trips. And then solving the issue.
– Increasing the panel’s capacity to 200 amps.
– Installing a new breaker panel to replace a faulty one.
– The replacement of an old breaker box.
– Switching from an old fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– Sub-paneling an existing breaker panel.
– While most modern homes use breaker panels, we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– Modern homes typically contain breaker panels, but we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
If you need surge protection, we can help. It’s not cheap to buy electronics! If there was a power surge your electronics could get destroyed! That could be a few thousand dollars to replace.
Are there any good solutions to this? Invest in surge protectors!
If you protect your electronics against surges, it will drastically reduce the chances that they will be damaged as a result of a power surge. Individual surge protectors can be installed as outlets. This is a great and low-cost option. However, the surge protection we recommend is a whole-house surge protection system. Stopping a power surge at its source with a whole-house protection system is key to keeping your home safe. In comparison to surge protectors that are built into outlets or power boards, these products are much more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Are you experiencing a power outage at your home or in your business? And it’s not related to the electric company? Our technicians are available to assist you with troubleshooting the problem and restore your power. In case of a complete loss of power or a partial loss with just one section, our experts are ready to assist. You can count on us for:
- The entire property, just one room, just the outside, or just one wall is affected by the loss of power.
- Outlets don’t work.
- A number of major appliances are not working.
- Breakers keep tripping.
- Electricity randomly turning on and off.
- Bringing power back online after a fire or flood.
- Any time there is an outage of power.
We can connect and install any major appliances. You might have to install a 4 prong outlet for the dryer. It is also possible to install a new electric oven. Any large and major electric appliance (domestic or commercial) can be installed by us, including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances you may have! We can also help install any small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any installation, repair, or replacement of lighting that you may need can be handled by us.
The following is possible:
- Installation, repair, or replacement of any light fixtures.
- Install, maintain, or replace high hats.
- Light relay installation, repair, or replacement.
- Install, repair or replace dome lights on your home.
- Replace, install, or repair chandeliers.
- Putting in, repairing or replacing ceiling lights.
- Ensure exterior motion-activated emergency lighting is installed, repaired, or replaced.
- Diagnose and resolve flickering lights.
- We also provide convenient lighting solutions for your smart home.
We can take care of any of your lighting needs! Whether you need new lights installed or the ones that are malfunctioning, we can handle the job for you.
EV Charger Installation
Thinking about purchasing an electric vehicle (EV) and investing in a charging station? If you already own an EV, you may be in need of a charging station that is installed at your home or business. We can install your EV charging station.
Whether you have a Tesla, Audi, BMW, or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging port. Chargers with a Level 2 capacity are meant for homes and businesses. Our company can also assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial facilities.
You can count on us for anything and everything related to outlets! Wow can we assist?
- Locate and determine the cause of any problems with an outlet, and then repair or replace the outlet.
- Setup new outlets.
- Transferring an outlet from one location to another.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, repair, and replacement services.
- Install or replace outlets with four prongs.
- Replace damaged or burned-out outlets.
- Change 110-volt outlets 220 volts.
- We can deal with one outlet in a home to install more than 500 new outlets at commercial premises.
When it comes to services related to outlets, we are able to assist you in all the ways you need!
Generator Install & Repair
Interested in purchasing a new generator for peace of mind? Whether it is harsh weather or an accident, having a generator to turn to is extremely beneficial.
Our company installs generators. From 10kW generators that are ideally suited for small backup power systems. Or a generator of 15kW to 20kW in size. This is average. To a generator with a power output of 150 kW+ to be able to power a mansion when used. Regardless of what you are looking for, we are sure to have a generator that fits your needs.
Repairing faulty generators and dealing with your warranty for replacement generators are also available from us.
Is there something you need an electrician for that is not listed on our site?
You won’t have to worry; we have you covered. We cover anything related to electricity. You can get anything that runs on electricity from us installed, fixed or we can help you replace it if it’s already broken and can’t be fixed.
Contact us today for a quote.