Are you looking for help with electrical wiring? We can assist you with any wiring project.
In terms of wiring, there are more options than we could ever imagine. The following are just a few of the most common electrical wiring issues we deal with on a regular basis.
– Installing and repairing ceiling and wall fans.
– Connecting a new electric fireplace.
– Removing the old thermostat panel and replacing it with a new one.
– Installs and repairs doorbells.
– Install and repair smoke detectors.
– Installing network cables and outlets.
– Completely rewiring a house.
– Wiring for new construction, renovation, and retrofitting.
– Adding wiring to a new garage.
– Wiring a heated pool.
– New wiring for outlets (interior and exterior).
– Wiring for a new lighting system.
– Disposing of old wiring.
– Wire replacement for burnt out wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Commercial and residential clients can rely on us to conduct impeccable safety assessments. Our skilled and adept electricians are among the best in the industry. If you need assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments, we can assist you with them. As well as with routine electrical inspections. In addition, a neglected electrical system in your home or business may have wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues that could result in property damage, fires, or even personal injuries.
Annual inspections will help you rule out developing problems in your home or business. So they can be fixed before they turn into a real problem.
Need more security? Whether your home or business requires a sophisticated security system, we can assist you in setting one up. You can trust us to install the latest security system in your home or business. Perhaps you are looking for something simple, such as an exterior motion detector. This will serve as a deterrent to would-be intruders trying to break into your home.
Perhaps you desire to have a fully-featured security system installed to protect your business. Where you can monitor security cameras in real time, have alarms set, and have motion-based security lighting. No matter what type of security system you wish to install. You can rely on us to get your property secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Do you need assistance with your breaker panel? We will be glad to assist you! A very long list of reasons could lead to the need for an electrician to visit your home or business for a breaker panel issue. The main things we generally assist with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, and resolving the problem.
– Upgrading the panel to 200 amps.
– Putting in a new breaker panel.
– Changing an old breaker box.
– Upgrading from a fuse box with a new breaker panel.
– Addition of a sub-panel to an existing breaker panel.
– Even though most homes use breaker panels, we can also help with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes use breakers, we can also help you with any fuse box issues you may encounter.
If you need surge protection, we can help. It’s not cheap to buy electronics! Imagine there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, computer, and smart TV. It could cost up to a few thousand dollars to replace all your devices.
What can be done? You need surge protectors!
By installing surge protection, you can dramatically reduce the chance of damaging your electronics. Surge protectors can be installed as individual outlets. This is a great and low-cost option. Our recommendation for surge protection is a whole-house system that provides comprehensive coverage. It prevents a power surge from entering your home’s electrical system. In comparison to outlets and power boards which have surge protection built into them, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Are you without power in your home or business? And the electric company has nothing to do with it? Our technicians can help troubleshoot your problem and get your power back on. We are ready to help you whether there is a complete loss of power at your property or just a partial loss. We can assist with the following:
- It doesn’t matter whether the power goes out in the whole home, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- There is a problem with the outlets.
- Major appliances not functioning.
- Breakers keep tripping.
- Electrical power going on and off at random.
- Power restoration following a fire or flood.
- Situations involving power outages.
We are able to connect and install any major appliance. Maybe you need to install a 4-prong outlet for the dryer. Or install a new electric oven. Our technicians are able to handle all large major electric appliances (commercial and domestic) including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
As well as any other major appliances you may have! We can also assist with the installation of small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any installation, repair, or replacement of lighting that you may need can be handled by us.
The following can be done:
- Install, repair, or replace any type of light fixture.
- Install, maintain, or replace high hats.
- The task of installing, repairing or replacing a light relay.
- Install, fix or replace dome lights.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of chandeliers.
- Replace, repair or install ceiling lights.
- Install, repair, or replace exterior emergency lighting that detects motion.
- Diagnose and resolve flickering lights.
- Moreover, we offer convenient solutions for smart home lighting!
Almost anything related to lighting can be done by us! Whether you need new lights installed or the ones that are malfunctioning, we can handle the job for you.
EV Charger Installation
Planning to purchase an EV and thinking about installing a charging station? Perhaps you already have an electric vehicle and would like to have a charging station installed at your residence or business. Our company can assist you with installing an EV charging station.
Whatever your EV is, whether it is a Tesla, BMW, Audi, or another, we can install a charging port. Level 2 chargers are suitable for residential and commercial premises. Furthermore, we are capable of installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial sites.
If you are having trouble with your outlets, then you can count on us! We can help you with anything and everything you need. How can we help?
- Troubleshoot the outlet that is causing the issue and then either fix or replace the outlet.
- Setup new outlets.
- Move an outlet to a new location.
- The installation, repair, and replacement of GFCIs and GFIs outlets.
- Install or replace outlets with four prongs.
- Repair or replace burnt-out or damaged outlets.
- Upgrade 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Dealing with one outlet in a home to installing 500+ outlets in a commercial building.
You can count on us for everything you need in regards to outlets!
Generator Install & Repair
Are you interested in getting peace of mind with a new generator? Whether it is harsh weather or an accident, having a generator to turn to is extremely beneficial.
Our company can install whole-house generators. From small 10kW generators to provide minimal backup power. Or a generator of 15kW to 20kW in size. This is average. To generators with 150kW+ which are powerful enough to run a mansion. No matter what kind of generator you’re looking for, our vast selection of options will cover a viable solution for you.
We can also repair faulty generators and help deal with your warranty to replace a generator.
Do you need an electrician for something that is not listed on our site?
There’s no need to worry – we’ve got you covered. We cover any issue, if it relates to electricity. Installing, repairing, or assisting you with replacing anything powered by electricity is our forte.
Feel free to contact us today for a quote.