Are you looking for help with electrical wiring? If you need any help with wiring, we have a team that can help!
With wiring, there are more possibilities than we could ever hope to list. However, here is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter regularly.
– Repairing and installing ceiling and wall-mounted fans.
– Setting up a new electric fireplace.
– Installing a new thermostat panel in place of the old one.
– Repairs and installations of doorbells.
– Providing smoke detector installation and repair services.
– Installing network cable wiring and outlets.
– Completely rewiring a house.
– New construction, renovations, and retrofitting wiring.
– Connect wiring to a new garage.
– Wiring for a heated swimming pool.
– Wiring for exterior and interior outlets.
– New wiring for the lights.
– Old wiring that needs to be removed.
– Replacing burnt out wires with new ones.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Whether it is a commercial or residential property, we provide impeccable safety assessments. We have the most proficient and skilled electricians in the industry. Safety risk assessments and routine electrical inspections are also provided by our company. In your home or business, a neglected electrical system with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and other problems could lead to property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection allows you to identify and correct any potential problems that may be developing in your home or business. This way, they can be corrected before they become a serious issue.
Need more security? Whether your home or business requires a sophisticated security system, we can assist you in setting one up. Our team of experts can help you set up the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps you are looking for something as simple as an exterior motion detector. Having that installed in your home will discourage intruders.
Or maybe you are looking to get a fully-fledged security system installed to protect your business. Monitoring security cameras in real-time, alarms, motion-based lighting, and much more. No matter what security system you are looking to install. We can assist in securing your property.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Need help with a breaker panel? So, we’re here to help! It is possible for an electrician to be called out for a service of a breaker panel for a number of reasons. The main things that we usually help with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, then fixes the issue.
– Panel upgrades to 200 amps.
– Installing a new breaker panel after replacing a faulty one.
– Putting in a new breaker box.
– Switching from an old fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– Sub-paneling an existing breaker panel.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes have breaker panels, we are also capable of diagnosing and repairing any problems you may have with a fuse box.
– In many modern homes, breaker panels are used, however we can assist you with problems related to a fuse box as well.
We can provide surge protection. Your electronics are expensive. Imagine for a moment what would happen if there was a power surge and you lost your computer, your smart TV, and your fridge. That could be a few thousand dollars to replace.
How do we solve this? A surge protection system!
Protecting your electronics from power surges will minimize the likelihood that they will be damaged. Surge protectors can be installed individually as outlets. Compared to other alternatives, this one is cheaper. However, the surge protection we recommend is a whole-house surge protection system. Using this device, whole-house surge protection, will prevent power surges from entering your home. As opposed to outlets and or power boards built with surge protection capabilities, whole-house surge protectors are much more effective at blocking surges.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you lost power at your home or business? And the problem is not related to the electric company? If you’re experiencing power issues, we can help troubleshoot them and get the power started again. If it’s a total power loss at your property or partial loss with just one section we are ready to help. Among the things we can help with:
- The entire property, just one room, just the outside, or just one wall is affected by the loss of power.
- Outlets are not functioning.
- There are major appliances that do not work.
- Breakers continue to trip.
- Electrical power suddenly comes on and off without warning.
- Power restoration following a fire or flood.
- Any situation that involves the loss of power.
Our installation and connection services cover all major appliances. You may need a new 4 prong outlet for a dryer. You may also want to have a new electric oven installed. Any large electric appliance (domestic or commercial can be installed by us, such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Including any other major appliances as well! Additionally, we can assist with the installation of any small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
You can count on us to help with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement work.
We are able to:
- Install, maintain, or replace any lighting fixture.
- Replace, repair, or install high hats, if necessary.
- Replace, repair, or install a light relay.
- Install, fix or replace dome lights.
- Install, replace, or fix chandeliers.
- Install, fix, or replace ceiling lights in your home.
- Install, fix or replace exterior motion-activated emergency lighting.
- Fix a flickering light by troubleshooting it.
- We can even help with convenient smart home lighting!
If it has to do with lighting, we can do it! Regardless of what kind of lighting you need or problems the lights are causing, we can install it and fix any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Do you plan on getting an electric vehicle (EV) and need a charging station? Perhaps you already own an EV and want a charging station installed at your house or business. Get your EV charging station installed with our help.
We can install a charging port for any electric vehicle, such as a BMW, Tesla, Audi, or another electric vehicle. Level 2 chargers are used in homes and businesses. But, we can also help install Level 3 charging stations in commercial spaces.
Anything and everything you need done with outlets is what we can help with! How could we be of assistance?
- Investigate the problem with an outlet and then repair or replace the outlet.
- Add new outlets.
- Relocation of an outlet.
- The installation, repair, and replacement of GFCIs and GFIs outlets.
- Install or replace 4 prong outlets.
- Ensure that burnt-out or faulty outlets are replaced.
- Upgrade 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Deal with one outlet in a home or install 500+ new outlets at commercial premises.
If it’s to do with an outlet, we can do everything you need!
Generator Install & Repair
Are you looking for peace of mind with a new generator? Whether it’s bad weather or an accident, having a generator on hand is a blessing.
Our company can install whole-house generators. From 10kW generators that are ideally suited for small backup power systems. Alternatively, a generator with a power output of 15kW to 20kW. This is an average sized generator.. To generators with 150kW+ which are powerful enough to run a mansion. No matter what you are looking for in a generator, we have a solution to meet your specifications.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators or assist with your warranty if you need a generator replaced.
Would you like an electrician to assist you with any tasks that are not listed on our website?
No worries, we’ve got you covered. We cover any issue, if it relates to electricity. Our technicians are skilled at installing, repairing, or replacing anything that runs on electricity.
For a free quote, please call us today.