Are you looking for help with electrical wiring? We can assist you with any wiring project.
Wiring offers more possibilities than we can count. Nevertheless, here is a list of some of the electrical wiring issues we encounter most often.
– Installing, repairing, and maintaining ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Setting up a new electric fireplace.
– Old thermostat panel that could be faulty replaced with a new one.
– Installation and maintenance of doorbells.
– Installation and repair of smoke detectors.
– Network cable wiring install and outlets.
– Rewiring an entire house.
– Building a new house or renovating, and getting rewiring done.
– Install wiring in the new garage.
– Wiring a heated pool.
– Wiring for new electrical outlets (both interior and exterior).
– Installation of new wiring for the lights.
– Removing outdated wiring.
– Wire replacement following burnt wiring.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
The safety assessments that we provide for both commercial and residential properties are of the highest standard. Our electricians are among the most skilled and knowledgeable in the industry. We can assist with mandatory safety risk assessments and even with routine electrical inspections. If you need assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments or even with your routine electrical inspections, we can help you. A neglected electrical system in your home or business with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues could result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection allows you to identify and correct any potential problems that may be developing in your home or business. Then they can be fixed before they become a real problem.
Would you like more security? With our help, your home or business will be fitted with the most advanced security system on the market. Our team of experts can help you set up the latest security system for your home or business. You might be looking for a simple motion detector, such as an exterior one. This act will deter intruders from entering your residence.
Or maybe you are looking to get a fully-fledged security system installed to protect your business. Monitoring security cameras in real-time, alarms, motion-based lighting, and much more. Irrespective of the type of security system you desire to install. If you need your property secured, we can help.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Need help installing or repairing a breaker panel? Then we can help you! It is possible for an electrician to be called out for a service of a breaker panel for a number of reasons. The main things we generally assist with are:
– Detecting and fixing problems with a breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, then fix the problem.
– An upgrade to a 200 amp panel.
– Replacing a broken breaker panel.
– Installing a new breaker box to replace an old one.
– Converting a fuse box to a breaker panel.
– Making a sub-panel for an existing breaker panel.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes have breaker panels, we are also capable of diagnosing and repairing any problems you may have with a fuse box.
– Even though most homes use breaker panels, we can also help with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
We can help with surge protection. There is a significant cost associated with electronic devices. You could lose everything electronic if there was a power surge! It could cost up to a few thousand dollars to replace all your devices.
How do we solve this? Protect yourself with a surge protection system!
Power surge protection minimizes the possibility that your electronic equipment will be damaged by a power surge. Surge protectors can be installed individually as outlets. Compared to other options, this one is less expensive. But, the surge protection we recommend is a whole-house surge protection system. It prevents a power surge from entering your home’s electrical system. Unlike outlets and power boards with surge protection features, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you lost power at your home or business? And, it’s not to do with the electric company? Our technicians are available to assist you with troubleshooting the problem and restore your power. No matter if there has been a total loss of power at your property or a partial loss with only one section, we are here to assist. We can assist you with the following:
- There is a power outage across the entire property, in just one room, outside, or just one wall.
- The outlets in your house are not working.
- There are major appliances that are not working.
- There is a breaker that keeps tripping.
- The electricity switches on and off randomly.
- Getting power back on after a fire or flood.
- Any situation where there is a power outage.
We are able to connect and install any major appliance. Perhaps you need to get a 4 prong outlet installed for a dryer. You could also have a new electric oven that needs installation. Generally, we are able to assist with all large electric appliances (domestic or commercial, including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances you may have! We can also assist with the installation of small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Our team is here to help you with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you may need.
For example, we can:
- Installation, repair, or replacement of any light fixtures.
- Install, maintain, or replace high hats.
- Install, fix or replace a light relay.
- Replacing, repairing, or installing dome lights.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of chandeliers.
- Install, repair or replace ceiling lighting.
- Install, repair, or replace exterior emergency lighting that is equipped with motion detection.
- Look for the source of flickering lights and fix it.
- We even help with convenient smart home lighting!
We can handle anything lighting-related! Our team can install any new lighting you require as well as repair any lights that are causing trouble.
EV Charger Installation
Are you interested in getting a new electric vehicle (EV) and thinking of getting a charging station? Or perhaps you already have an EV and need to get a charging station installed at your home or business. We can help you install your EV charging station.
Whatever your EV is, whether it is a BMW, Audi, Tesla, or another, we can install a charging port. Level 2 chargers are used in homes and businesses. However, we can assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations as well.
We are able to assist you with anything and everything you may need that relates to outlets. How could we be of assistance?
- Locate and determine the cause of any problems with an outlet, and then repair or replace the outlet.
- Put in new outlets.
- Move an outlet to a new spot.
- Installing, repairing, and replacing GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Install or replace outlets with four prongs.
- Inspect outlets that are burnt-out or have faulty components and replace them.
- Change a 110-volt outlet to a 220-volt outlet.
- Taking on a single outlet at a home or installing 500+ new outlets at a commercial property.
We can take care of everything you need to do if it has to do with an outlet!
Generator Install & Repair
In need of a new generator for peace of mind? It’s a blessing to have a generator when you need it most, whether it’s a bad storm and extreme weather or an accident.
Our company installs generators. From 10kW generators that are ideally suited for small backup power systems. It can also be a generator of an average size of 15kW to 20kW. To 150kW+ generators that will power a mansion. No matter what you are looking for in a generator we have a viable solution.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators and assist with warranties related to generator replacements.
Would you like an electrician for something that isn’t listed on our site?
Please do not worry, we will take care of it for you. If it involves electricity, we can assist. You can get anything that runs on electricity from us installed, fixed or we can help you replace it if it’s already broken and can’t be fixed.
Get a quote today by calling us.