Is electrical wiring something you need help with? You can count on us for all your wiring needs.
Wiring has many possibilities. We could never list everything. But the following is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues that we deal with on the regular.
– Installing and repairing ceiling and wall fans.
– Wiring up a new electric fireplace.
– Installing a new thermostat panel in place of the old one.
– Doorbell installation and repair services.
– Installing and repairing smoke detectors.
– Network cable wiring installation and outlets.
– Electrical rewiring of an entire house.
– Wiring for new buildings, renovations, and retrofits.
– Connect wiring to the new garage.
– A heated pool’s wiring.
– Installation of new wiring for outlets (exterior and interior).
– Installation of new wiring for the lights.
– Removing outdated wiring.
– Wire replacement following burnt wiring.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Whether it is for a commercial or residential building, we provide impeccable safety assessments. Our skilled and adept electricians are among the best in the industry. Safety risk assessments and routine electrical inspections are also provided by our company. In your home or business, a neglected electrical system with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and other problems could lead to property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
Annual inspections can help to identify problems that are developing in your home or business. Then they can be corrected before they become a serious problem.
Need more security? Whether your home or business requires a sophisticated security system, we can assist you in setting one up. We can assist you with the installation of the latest security systems for your home or business. Perhaps something simple is what you’re looking for, such as exterior motion detectors. This act will deter intruders from entering your residence.
Maybe you’re looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. Which includes real-time monitoring of your CCTV cameras, alarms, motion-based lighting, and more. It doesn’t matter what type of security system you want to install. Our team can assist in securing your property.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Is there something wrong with your breaker panel? Then we can definitely help you! A breaker panel may need to be serviced by an electrician for a number of different reasons. Generally, we help with the following things:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, then fixes the issue.
– An upgrade to a 200 amp panel.
– Replace faulty breaker panels.
– Installing a new breaker box.
– Installing a new breaker panel and removing an old fuse box.
– Making a sub-panel for an existing breaker panel.
– While most modern homes feature breaker panels, we can also help you if you encounter any issues with your fuse box.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes have breaker panels, we are also capable of diagnosing and repairing any problems you may have with a fuse box.
We can help with surge protection. We understand that your electronics are expensive. Let’s say there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, computer and smart TV. The replacement cost could be up to a few thousand without insurance.
What’s the solution to this? You need a surge protection system!
If you protect your electronics against surges, it will drastically reduce the chances that they will be damaged as a result of a power surge. We can install surge protectors as individual outlets. Compared to other options, this one is less expensive. Our recommendation for surge protection is a whole-house system that provides comprehensive coverage. Power surges are stopped before they even reach your electrical system. As opposed to outlets and or power boards built with surge protection capabilities, whole-house surge protectors are much more effective at blocking surges.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Do you have a power outage at your home or office? And it doesn’t involve the electric company? We can help you troubleshoot the problem and get your power on and working again. If you have a total power outage at your property or a partial outage with only one section, we will be glad to help. We can help with:
- There is a power outage across the entire property, in just one room, outside, or just one wall.
- The outlets are not working.
- Major appliances not working.
- A circuit breaker keeps tripping.
- Electrical power suddenly comes on and off without warning.
- Power restoration following a fire or flood.
- Any situation with power outages.
Our installation and connection services cover all major appliances. Perhaps you need a new 4 prong outlet to connect your dryer. Or have a new electric oven installed. Our technicians are able to handle all large major electric appliances (commercial and domestic) including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances you may have! In addition, we can assist with any electrical work needed to install small appliances.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you need can be handled by us.
We can do the following:
- Install, maintain, or replace any lighting fixture.
- Install, fix or replace high hats.
- Light relay installation, repair, or replacement.
- Replace, install, or repair dome lights.
- Install, replace, or fix chandeliers.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of exterior motion-detection emergency lighting.
- Identify and resolve flickering lights.
- Moreover, we offer convenient solutions for smart home lighting!
We can handle everything lighting-related! Regardless of what kind of lighting you need or problems the lights are causing, we can install it and fix any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Looking to purchase an electric vehicle (EV) and considering an EV charging station? If you already have an EV, you may be interested in getting a charging station installed at your home or business. Get your EV charging station installed with our help.
It does not matter whether you own a Tesla, BMW, Audi, or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging station for you. Chargers at Level 2 are designed for homes and businesses. However, we can assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations as well.
If you need assistance with any outlet issues, we are here to help! So what do we do?
- Troubleshoot the outlet that is causing the issue and then either fix or replace the outlet.
- Set up new outlets.
- Move outlets to a new location.
- GFI/GFCI outlet install, repair and replacement.
- Install or replace 4 prong outlets.
- Replace burnt-out or defective outlets.
- 110-volt outlet upgraded to 220 volts.
- We can deal with one outlet in a home to install more than 500 new outlets at commercial premises.
Whatever it is you need for an outlet, we can do it!
Generator Install & Repair
Would you like a new generator that will give you peace of mind? When you need a generator, whether it’s because of bad weather or an accident, it can make all the difference.
Our company can install whole-house generators. For minimal backup power, we offer small 10kW generators. Or maybe a generator with a capacity of 15kW to 20kW. To 150kW+ generators that can power a mansion. Regardless of what you are looking for in a generator, we have a viable solution.
Repairing faulty generators and dealing with your warranty for replacement generators are also available from us.
Need an electrician for something that isn’t listed on our site?
You won’t have to worry; we have you covered. If it’s to do with electricity we cover it. In terms of electric devices, there is nothing that we cannot install, repair, or help you replace. If it cannot be fixed.
Get a quote from us today.