Are you looking for help with electrical wiring? We can help with any of your wiring needs.
Wiring offers more possibilities than we can count. However, to provide you with a glimpse of some of the most common electrical wiring problems we deal with on a regular basis, here is a list.
– Repairing and installing ceiling and wall-mounted fans.
– Wiring up a new electric fireplace.
– Replacing the old thermostat panel with a new one.
– Installation and repair of doorbells.
– Installation and repair of smoke detectors.
– Installing network cables and outlets.
– Rewiring the entire house from top to bottom. To replace an old wiring system.
– Wiring installations for new construction, renovations, and retrofits.
– Connect wiring up in a new garage.
– Wiring for a heated swimming pool.
– New wiring for outlets (interior and exterior).
– Wiring for a new lighting system.
– Getting rid of the old wiring.
– Replacing burnt out wires with new ones.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Whether it is for a commercial or residential building, we provide impeccable safety assessments. Our electricians are among the best in the industry. Safety risk assessments and routine electrical inspections are also provided by our company. A neglected electrical system in your home or business with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues could result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
Annual inspections can help to identify problems that are developing in your home or business. They can then be sorted out before they become a bigger issue.
Are you seeking a higher level of security? With our help, your home or business will be fitted with the most advanced security system on the market. We can help you set up the best security system for your home or business. Maybe you are searching for something simple like an exterior motion detector. It will deter intruders from entering your home.
Alternatively, you might want to consider getting a fully-fledged system installed to protect your business. Featuring real-time video monitoring, alarms, motion-activated security lighting, and more. No matter what security system you plan to install. Our team can assist in securing your property.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Would you like assistance with a breaker panel? So, we’re here to help! It is possible for an electrician to be called out for a service of a breaker panel for a number of reasons. But, the main things that we generally help with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel that keeps tripping, and then correcting the problem.
– An upgrade to a 200 amp panel.
– Putting in a new breaker panel.
– Putting in a new breaker box.
– Upgrading a fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– Adding a sub-panel to an existing breaker panel.
– Even though most homes use breaker panels, we can also help with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes use breakers, we can also help you with any fuse box issues you may encounter.
If you need protection from surges, we can help. It’s not cheap to buy electronics! Let’s say there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, computer and smart TV. The cost of replacing your damaged electronics could be around a few thousand without insurance.
How do we solve this? Invest in a surge protection system!
By using surge protection, you dramatically reduce the chances of your electronics being damaged by a power surge. You can have surge protectors installed as individual outlets if you like. Taking this route is cheaper. We recommend that you do not use a surge protection system that is whole-house based. Using this device, whole-house surge protection, will prevent power surges from entering your home. As opposed to outlets and or power boards built with surge protection capabilities, whole-house surge protectors are much more effective at blocking surges.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Did you lose power at your home or business? And it has nothing to do with the electric company? We can help you troubleshoot the problem and get your power on and working again. No matter if you have lost power to your entire property or just a part of it, we can provide assistance. We can provide assistance:
- Loss of electricity throughout the entire property, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- Outlets don’t work.
- A number of major appliances are not working.
- There is a constant tripping of the breaker.
- The electricity switches on and off randomly.
- Bringing power back online after a fire or flood.
- Any situation with power outages.
We can connect and install any major appliances. Maybe you need to install a 4-prong outlet for the dryer. You can also get an electric oven installed. Any large electric appliance (commercial and domestic) can be installed by us, such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
As well as any other major appliances! Additionally, we can assist with the installation of any small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
It would be our pleasure to help you with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you may need.
- Fix, install, or replace any light fixture.
- Install high hats, fix them or replace them if necessary.
- Replace, repair, or install a light relay.
- Replace, install, or fix dome lights.
- Install, repair, or replace chandeliers.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Ensure that exterior emergency lighting is installed, repaired or replaced with motion detection.
- Diagnose and resolve flickering lights.
- We can even provide convenient smart lighting solutions!
Basically, if it has to do with lighting, we can do it! Our team can install any new lighting you require as well as repair any lights that are causing trouble.
EV Charger Installation
Are you interested in getting a new electric vehicle (EV) and thinking of getting a charging station? Or perhaps you already have an EV and need to get a charging station installed at your home or business. We can install your EV charging station.
We can install a charging port for any electric vehicle, such as a Tesla, Audi, BMW, or another electric vehicle. Level 2 chargers are designed for use in residential and commercial settings. As well as installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
With regard to outlets, we can provide assistance with everything that you need! Wow can we assist?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that’s causing problems and replace or repair it.
- Add new outlets.
- Change the location of an outlet.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, repair, and replacement services.
- Installation or replacement of 4 prong outlets.
- Replace burnt-out or defective outlets.
- Upgrade 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- We can deal with one outlet in a home to install more than 500 new outlets at commercial premises.
We can take care of everything you need to do if it has to do with an outlet!
Generator Install & Repair
Would you like to obtain peace of mind with a new generator? Be it harsh weather or an accident, having a generator to rely on is a blessing.
We are capable of installing generators to run for your entire home. From small 10kW generators for minimal backup power. Or maybe a generator with a capacity of 15kW to 20kW. To a 150kW+ generator capable of powering a mansion. Regardless of what you require in a generator, we have a number of options.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators and assist with warranties related to generator replacements.
Would you like an electrician to assist you with any tasks that are not listed on our website?
Relax as it’s nothing you have to worry about, we have you covered. We cover any issue, if it relates to electricity. There is nothing that runs on electricity that we are unable to install, repair or help you replace if it cannot be fixed.
Contact us today to obtain a quote.