Is there something you need help with when it comes to electrical wiring? Any wiring needs you have can be handled by us.
There are more possibilities with wiring than we could ever list. However, here is a brief list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter regularly.
– Repairing and installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Getting a new electric fireplace installed and working.
– Installing a new thermostat panel in place of the old one.
– Doorbell installation and repair.
– Install and repair smoke detectors.
– Installing network cable wiring and outlets.
– Whole house rewiring.
– Wiring for new buildings, renovations, and retrofits.
– Connect wiring to a new garage.
– Wiring a heated pool.
– Electrical wiring for new outlets (interior and exterior).
– Wiring up some new lighting.
– Removing an existing wiring system that needs replacing.
– Installing new wires to replace burned ones.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Whether it is for a commercial or residential building, we provide impeccable safety assessments. We have the most proficient and skilled electricians in the industry. Safety risk assessments and routine electrical inspections are also provided by our company. Electrical problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues resulting from neglected electrical systems in your home or business could cause property damage, electrical fires, and even cause personal injury.
An annual inspection will enable you to rule out any developing problems in your home or business. This will allow them to be fixed before they become a major issue.
Interested in better security? Our services can assist you in getting a state-of-the-art security system installed in your business or home. We can help you set up the best security system for your home or business. Perhaps you want something simple like exterior motion detectors. That will serve as a deterrent to would-be intruders.
Alternatively, you might want to consider getting a fully-fledged system installed to protect your business. Security cameras with real-time monitoring, alarms, motion-activated security lighting, and more. Irrespective of the type of security system you desire to install. We can help get your property secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Are you in need of assistance when it comes to your breaker panel? Then, we can help! It is possible for an electrician to be called out for a service of a breaker panel for a number of reasons. The main things that we usually help with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that is constantly tripping, then resolving the issue.
– Increasing the panel’s capacity to 200 amps.
– Replace faulty breaker panels.
– Changing out a breaker box.
– Installing a new breaker panel in place of an old fuse box.
– Incorporating a sub-panel into a breaker panel.
– Even though most homes use breaker panels, we can also help with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– Although most modern homes use breaker panels, we are also able to provide assistance with issues that may arise with a fuse box.
We can help with surge protection. There is no doubt that electronics are not cheap! If there was a power surge, you may lose your fridge, computer, smart TV and other appliances and electronics. That could be a few thousand dollars to replace.
What can be done? A surge protection system!
By using surge protection, you dramatically reduce the chances of your electronics being damaged by a power surge. It is possible to install surge protectors as individual outlets. Compared to other alternatives, this one is cheaper. But, the better way to go about surge protection is to use a whole-house system. Using this device, whole-house surge protection, will prevent power surges from entering your home. As opposed to outlets and or power boards built with surge protection capabilities, whole-house surge protectors are much more effective at blocking surges.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Does your home or business not have power? And it doesn’t involve the electric company? Our technicians can help troubleshoot your problem and get your power back on. In case of a complete loss of power or a partial loss with just one section, our experts are ready to assist. You can count on us for:
- Is there a power loss in the entire property, just in a particular room, just outside, or just within a particular wall.
- Outlets are not functioning.
- There has been a problem with major appliances.
- Continually, the breaker trips.
- Electricity is intermittently turned on and off.
- Taking steps to restore power following a fire or flood.
- Situations in which there is a power outage.
Installation and connection of all major appliances are available from us. Maybe you need to install a 4-prong outlet for the dryer. You could also have a new electric oven that needs installation. Any large electric appliance (commercial and domestic) can be installed by us, such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
As well as any other major appliances! We can also help install any small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Whether you require lighting installation, repairs, or replacement, we can help.
Our services include:
- Provide any kind of light fixture installation, repair, or replacement.
- Replace, repair, or install high hats.
- Replacing, repairing or installing a light relay.
- Install, repair or replace dome lights on your home.
- Replace, install, or repair chandeliers.
- Install, fix, or replace ceiling lights in your home.
- Install, repair, or replace exterior emergency lighting that detects motion.
- Troubleshoot and resolve a flickering light.
- We also provide convenient lighting solutions for your smart home.
Basically, if it has to do with lighting, we can do it! If you need new lighting or if your existing lights are causing issues, we can install and fix them.
EV Charger Installation
Looking to purchase an electric vehicle (EV) and considering an EV charging station? Maybe you already own an EV and need to install a charging station at your home or business. We are able to help you install an EV charging station.
Whether you own a Tesla, Audi, BMW, or another EV, we can assist with the charging station installation. Level 2 chargers are used in homes and businesses. Our company can also assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial facilities.
If you need help with outlets, we can help with just about anything! How can we help?
- Troubleshoot the outlet that is causing the issue and then either fix or replace the outlet.
- Install a new outlet.
- Move outlets to a new location.
- Installing, repairing, and replacing GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Install or replace outlets with four prongs.
- Replace burnt-out or defective outlets.
- Convert 110-volt outlets to 220-volts.
- We have dealt with one outlet jobs in homes and installed 500+ outlets at commercial locations.
As far as outlets are concerned, we can take care of everything you need to do!
Generator Install & Repair
Need a new generator to get peace of mind? It’s a blessing to have a generator when you need it most, whether it’s a bad storm and extreme weather or an accident.
A whole-house generator is one of the services we can provide. From 10kW generators that are ideally suited for small backup power systems. It may also be an average generator of about 15kW to 20kW. To 150kW+ generators capable of supplying enough electricity to power a mansion. Regardless of what you are looking for, we are sure to have a generator that fits your needs.
In addition, we can fix faulty generators as well as assist you in obtaining warranty replacements.
Need an electrician for something that isn’t listed on our site?
There’s no need to worry – we’ve got you covered. If it’s to do with electricity we cover it. In regards to anything that runs on electricity, we can install, repair, or even help you replace it if it can’t be fixed.
Get a quote from us today.